CHAPTER 3

AS MERLIN LED THEM THROUGH CAMELOT TO HIS HEADQUARTERS, they stood around the table as he spoke "A dark menace is coming, one even I cannot face alone" he said admittedly as he looked at them all as he opened the time map "you are all now soldiers...

AS MERLIN LED THEM THROUGH CAMELOT TO HIS HEADQUARTERS, they stood around the table as he spoke "A dark menace is coming, one even I cannot face alone" he said admittedly as he looked at them all as he opened the time map "you are all now soldiers in a war started centuries ago" As he activated the map it showed a projection of time "for the world of magic." he spun it around trying to find the correct timeline "once, the realms of magic and man clashed in endless bloodshed" Projections of time appeared as he spoke "King Arthur sought to wipe out the chaos that ravaged the lands, In his war against Gunmar"

Elizabeth waved her hand as she made Merlin stop talking "war against gunmar? Are you talking about-"

"The battle of Killahead? Indeed I am Eliza" he kept moving the projection along as he said "I brought what few spellcasters I could under my protection, to spare them from the sword..."

Douxie said to them "including myself" a projection of Morgana appeared "Oh and Morgana Le Fay."

Merlin admitted admirably "she was the finest student I ever taught..." he looked down sadly "until she tried to kill me." he explained to them all "thankfully, in my all-seeing wisdom, I created secret weapons" the amulet of chaos appeared and Elizabeths shoulders slouched as she realised that it was gone but it was for the best, the amulet glowed blue and behind it appeared the trollhunter amulet, the two spun around "the guardians of both chaos and trolls" he spun the time map again "it put the battle at a standpoint, and I imprisoned Morgana at the battle of Killahead bridge."

The thunder continued to rumble and orange lights began appearing, Galahad hummed as he kept an eye on the cloud, suspicous of what lies beyond it. The silhouette of what seemed to be a glowing skull alarmed him and he was quick to flip the switch departing his tower from the castle.

"This green knight that assailed us was clearly born of dark chaos" he sighed as he said "but I have no memory of him, nor what connection he could have to Morgana" he explained "we know not what he is nor why he pursues us."

"His energy, I sensed it" she looked down at her hand trying to remember the feeling "it was so familiar yet so..." she tried to find the right word "new?"

Merlin hummed happily "seems to me you're finally accepting these new abilities of yours" he earned a blank stare from her and said "hopefully we can find that source again, you might be able to recognise it" he shut off the map "his presence is a dire omen of things to come." the sound of the bell ringing alarmed them all.

They grunted when the castle shook, sending them all to the ground Claire asked "what's happening?"

"Is this heart of avalon malfunctioning!?" Marc asked the wizard.

He shook his head "the castle is under attack!"  he told them all "to the battlements!"

Palchuk grunted as the helmet fell onto his head "yeah! Battlements, totally!" the others had already left.