CHAPTER 7

DUE TO IT NOW BEING NIGHTFALL THE GROUP OF TROLLS AND OTHER CREATURES HAD BEGUN MOVING AGAIN, jim followed close behind as he now grew more and more worried

DUE TO IT NOW BEING NIGHTFALL THE GROUP OF TROLLS AND OTHER CREATURES HAD BEGUN MOVING AGAIN, jim followed close behind as he now grew more and more worried. It has been around four days and he hadn't heard anything coming from everyone left in Camelot. He grew exasperated from the pain he felt in his amulet and Callista noticed this.

"Come on lover boy, you've gotta push through" she urged sternly as she helped him back up.

He chuckled lightly "you try walking around with a shard in your heart" he said earning a chuckle from her.

"Ha, thanks but I'll pass" she said back before asking "so, your girlfriend knows corruption" He nodded his head in response "but how, no troll has ever been able to control chaos or corruption unless they were the-"

"Chaoswielder! What brings you here?" one of the trolls asked.

Jim was confused "chaoswielder?"

Agnar said to them all "I'm only here to find a source of energy" he glanced up and saw Jim "and yet again it comes from another troll"

Callista's eyes widened and she placed Jim down "you too?"

He was confused but looked up at Agnar who came towards him with his sword "what do you mean from another troll?"

He raised his sword up to Jims neck and asked "you know the other youngling?"

"Liz?" he grunted in pain as he fell to his knees.

Agnars eyes widened as he realised "you have a shard of corruption nearing your heart, how did this happen?" he asked in concern as he knelt down. He frowned "did another troll do this?" he asked before standing up muttering under his breath "the youngling had played me, how was I fool?"

Jim winced as he stood back up "No this wasn't her fault!" he groaned and said to him "she didn't do this"

He walked back up to him and asked "then whom has this power?"

He smiled sheepishly "um, it's a bit of a complicated story."

Agnar looked down at Jim and sighed, kneeling down to look him in the eye asking him "boy, if she is forcing you into silence don't be afraid she is not here"

He shook his head and repeated "Liz didn't do this, she saved my life from the person that did."

Agnar was confused, he knew that she was the only one with the energy to do something like this, And yet somehow she was a predecessor. His thoughts were interrupted by Callista "you here to send us back to those fleshbags?"

He rolled his eyes "I only came here to understand what energy this was" he sighed "seeing as I can't deal with it, I'll be on my way"

Jim called out "wait!" he ran in front of him and asked "the other troll, Elizabeth, is she okay"