CHAPTER 17

AS DOUXIE HELPED WITH TRAINING CLAIRE, Marcus kept looking down at his hands, rubbing his fingers together as he still tried to process it all

AS DOUXIE HELPED WITH TRAINING CLAIRE, Marcus kept looking down at his hands, rubbing his fingers together as he still tried to process it all. He got over it after alot of emotional support coming from Claire. He didn't want to stand in her way as she trianed but nonetheless supported her as he watched her try.

"You're doing great Claire" he encouraged as he stood by Douxie who was sitting down.

She was in a meditative pose with Archie asleep beside her, Steve was playing around with his axe as he swung it around. Douxie ducking down avoiding it as it was accidentally swung towards him, they all deadpanned at him before focusing back on the matter at hand.

Douxie told her as he read through the book "channel your emotions, good, now let the world drop away" he said as he taught her.

She closed her eyes breathing in, her shadow dropped from behind her, a portal forming beneath her as she dropped in, Archie falling in with her. He shrieked as he floated around in the shadow realm and transformed not knowing what to do as he flailed around, Claire saw him and flew after him grabbin before a rock could collide with him, he scoffed "well, that's new." he purred as she began scratching his chin "what, no! Don't, I'm a dragon, currently" he said to her.

She chuckled lightly shaking her head at him, a voice echoed in the shadow realm "unum ab altero, hoc sacrificium exaudi preces"

"Liz?" she said as she flew to search for the voice, looking from over a rock she gasped in joy as she saw the familiar faces of her friends "Guys! Guys?!" she called out hoping to gain their attention.

But it seemed like they couldn't see her, Elizabeth was reading out an incantation while Jim seemed to be focused on her as he watched. Archie hummed as he thought "they can't hear you. It's a vision of some sort, but how?"

She smiled in relief saying "I just really wanted to know if they were safe, and there they were, in the shadows." she yelped as they disappeared into thin air. But the sound of another voice filled her ears.

"I will find a way inside those walls, Even Merlin will never expect..." Morganas voice caused her to freeze in shock, surrounding her were the arcane order. She flew towards her along with Archie as they listened in "by nightfall, I'll strike down my traiterous brother and camelot, ending a century of injustice."

Claire gasped in disbelief "Morgana..." she kept archie behind her just incase, curiosity got to her and she reached out "it can't be"

It was her mistake to reach out to a being of shadow, her figure solidified and appeared in the shadow realm, her voice distorted "you! My handmaiden, spying in the shadows?!"

Screaming she quickly grabbed Archie and began flying out of the shadow realm towards the portal as fast as she could. Morgana sent a blast her way, knocking her away from her tracks. Grunting as she hit a stone "she's coming our way!" Archie yelled.