Epilogue - Remind You Everyday

Soo-Ah, the wedding planner, paced across the room, trying to call the phone of her client bride.

The bridal suite was left with no trace of her. Her bag is gone, and the bride herself is nowhere to be found on the day of her wedding.

She sighed. The seasoned wedding planner wasn't unfamiliar to brides and grooms running away—in fact, it was so common than any of us may think, that she already prepared Plan B, C, D, E, and F from the moment she jumped on this wedding.

But still.

The bride's parents have been notified, and they are now calling anyone who might have a clue on her whereabouts.

"Do not tell me your daughter ran away again!" Furious, her father drank water in his attempt to calm himself.

Being the more sane one, her mother calmly said, "Our daughter wouldn't leave Ae-rin and Yoo-jin behind!"

"I hope so!" said Mr. Son, "I swear that child is gonna be the death of me!"

Soo-ah didn't get a chance to excuse herself to answer an incoming call from the groom's brother.

"Yes?"  She nodded absent-mindedlyas if the person on the opposite line could see her, "What? I'm sorry could you repeat that? I think I misheard you." Eyes widened, the wedding planner yelled in disbelief, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE GROOM IS MISSING?!"

Yejin's mom could've sworn she saw Soo-ah utter a single prayer asking for strength when she realized that the couple getting married is nowhere to be found— a few hours before their wedding.

-

ONE HOUR EARLIER

Yejin laid comfortably on her bed, enjoying the Mediheal tea tree face mask that her sister gave her when suddenly she heard a knock.

Her parents took Ae-Rin and Yoo-jin to spend time with them, leaving her alone in the hotel room to get her beauty rest. With no one else to open the door for her, she reluctantly removed her face mask and started dabbing the remaining solution on her face with her fingers.

Another set of knocks.

"Just a minute!" Knowing that it wasn't her parents on the other side since they took a key with them, she irritably opened the door to see who disturbed her rest.

The man in question was wearing a sweater, a bucket hat, track pants, a face mask, and sunglasses. She laughed at the sight, but immediately took him inside her suite for fear that her traditional parents- who believe that the bride and groom shouldn't see each other before the wedding - spots him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in between laughter as she pinned him on his door, unable to control her laughter seeing his outfit. "And why do you look like an idol in hiding?" 

"This is my disguise look," Bin said, stifling his laugh.

"What?!"

"I need to hide from your parents." Yejin held on her tummy, unable to control her laughter. She knew her mom would go ballistic if she caught them meeting before the wedding. Bin looked at her with wistful eyes before continuing, "I'm sorry. It's just that I missed you today."

"Love, we've only been separated for 12 hours." She removed his hoodie and palmed his cheek while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I know, but I still missed you." Bin sported his famous pout which made her smile, "I hate waking up to the sound of an alarm... I missed waking up to—"

"I'm here. I love you." Yejin leaned into him and he automatically tightened his hold into her. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips that instantly turned into a soft and passionate one.