Chapter 27

Chapter 27

       Out of all the people I had meet, I never would have guessed that I would have fallen for Webster. After all, I got into a fight with him on my first day of school and he always seemed to go out of his way to be a complete jerk.

       Yet here I was, sneaking around with Webster at lunch to go to a place not too many students go around, doing what most people who were in a new relationship would do.

       I was just surprised Webster liked me back, to be honest. Even though I was, admittedly, constantly denying my crush on him, I didn't even think that he would have feelings for me. Honestly, I would have been fine staying just friends with him, but I was really happy I was more than that now.

       The first bell to end lunch rang, meaning we had about five minutes to get to class before the second bell. I pulled away from Webster, though he didn't really take the hint that we should be heading to our classes. His lips trailed from my lips to my neck, completely disregarding the first bell.

       "Don't leave a hickey," I said.

       "You're boring," Webster murmured into my neck.

       "Well, I'm about to get a lot more boring. We need to get to class."

       Webster sighed and pulled away. "Wanna just skip?"

       "I'd rather not. I have a test today."

       "You're right. You just got a lot more boring."

       "You could always skip by yourself."

       "And do what? I don't like skipping on my own. It's boring. Just like you."

       I shrug. "If not wanting to miss a test makes me boring, then I guess I'm boring. But really, we should get to class. I can't risk being late with my teacher after lunch. Seriously, he'll close the door the second the bell rings and won't let anyone in, unless they have a note or something. Even if the bell is still ringing. If the door is closed, no luck."

       Webster scrunched his nose. "Ugh, I hate teachers like that. They want us to learn, but how can we when they don't let us into the classroom?"

       "Exactly why I should get going."

       "Fine. But..." Webster pressed his lips onto mine for one last kiss before the two of us heading into the school and went in our separate directions.

       Thankfully, I made it into the class before the bell rang, so I didn't get locked out of the classroom. I didn't get why my teacher was so adamant on closing the door as soon as the bell rang. At least wait a few seconds or something.

       I had my test in this class, but I ended up being one of the first ones done so I was extremely bored. I didn't even know what I could do to pass time since we weren't allowed on our phones when we were done the test. So I just sat their mindlessly, waiting for class to be done.

       Unfortunately, my other class went by extremely slow as well. My mind was constantly wandering, not even paying attention to the lesson. I just wanted to be done with school today.

       Though to be honest, after what happened after school, I kind of wished I stayed in class a bit longer so I didn't have to deal with the gigantic mess.

       All I was doing was heading to my locker to drop off my books when I noticed a group of students gathering in the hallway. And normally when there was a group of students, chances were there was a fight happening in the middle.