1. comfort (ray)

RAY

TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH

the corny sitcom laughs covered the silence in the shop. fourthgrade is sitting inbetween ruben and fuckshit holding a camera in his hand. 

"where the fuck is he man?" i say looking at my thin watch refering to ray.

the phone ringing filled all our ears causing us to bring our attention to it. i walk away from the counter with the glass display of all the different types of wheels you can purchase. 

i pick up the creme colored phone and answer.

"hello?" i say.

"h-hello? y/n?" the sound of rays voice filled my ears he sounded like he was crying.

my grip on the phone gets tighter.

"holy shit ray? are you good?" i ask worried filled with each word.

"n-no can you p-please c-ome ov-ver?" he stammers.

"y-yeah of course i'll be there right away." i say with reassurance. 

"o-okay" he says.

i hang up the phone and get my skateboard as fast as i could.

"yo y/n where you going!" fuckshit yells after me. 

"ray called he said he needed me to come over don't do some dumb shit while i'm gone." i say pushing the door open. 

once i'm out the store i get on my skateboard and skate as fast as i could past cars and people that are in my way.

AT RAYS

i see ray on the curb with his face in his hands. 

i quickly get off my skateboard and go sit with him.

"dude are you okay?" i say sitting down.

i hear a sniffle coming from him and imediately hug him. 

he puts his head in my chest.

"h-he's g-gone." he cries.

"who ray? who's gone?" i ask with worry.

"m-my b-brother" he stammers. 

my heart stops. i tense up slightly.

i pull ray closer and hold him tighter. 

i rock him back and forth slightly. 

a tear rolls down my cheek slowly. 

his brother was like my little brother.

"and i couldn't do shit to protect him man." he says. "it's my fault."

"ray no no it's no one fault." i say hugging him.

"it is though. i'm supposed to be his older brother. im supposed to be the one to protect him." he says with sadness and guilt laced in each word. 

"no ray it's no ones fault. you can't always protect someone. don't feel bad for something you cannot control." i say rocking him back and forth slowly.

he cries into my shirt even more.

"i'm so sorry." i say. 

i know i can't bring his brother back which i would in a heartbeat. but all i can do right now is comfort him. 

yungorangesoda is typing...

well this is the first imagine hope you enjoyed. sorry it was alittle bit sad. if you want me to do more just comment or send a message for a request. 

adios!