4.hot head (ruben)

RUBEN

"this is bullshit man." ruben says walking out the door.

quick recap.

stevie 'sunburn' had just joined our group. he was this kid that i noticed coming in to the shop and watching us skate and shit. 

ray had just given him a new skateboard cause his crazy ass fell off the school roof and fucked up his board. 

the one that ruben had been saving up for.

current timing.

"i'll be right back guys." i say grabbing my skateboard and walking out the door.

i open the door and see ruben going to the back of the store.

"ruben. ruben!" i shout. 

muthafucker ignores me.

"ruben stop fucking walking whats wrong?" i ask.

"that little muthafucker stevie sunburn whatever the fuck his names is." he says turning around and stopping.

i walk up to him and look at the fire in his eyes. 

"why are you such an asshole to him." i say with a little bit of bitterness in my voice.

"why am i such an asshole?" he says pointing to himself.

"yeah ever since he started hanging out with us you been nothing but a ass to him." i say.

"cause that muthafucker took everything from me man." he says sitting on the curb near us. 

i sit next to him and look at him. 

"what are you talking bout?" i ask.

"fucking stevie man he fucking got the skateboard i've been saving up for. and he's in the fucking group for like a fucking week and he gets the fucking skateboard because he fell off a fucking roof." he says frustrated. "it's fucking bullshit!" he shouts.

i flinch a little. 

he looks over at me with glossy eyes.

"i-i'm sorry i'm an ass for taking this shit out on you." he says looking foward.

"nah nah your good. i just don't understand why you would be mad." i say looking at him.

"what?" he asks looking at me.

"i dont understand. that kid looks up to you. i'm pretty sure he told me once that your like the coolest muthafucker in the group. your his romodel." i say looking foward.  "if anything your the one he looks up to. especially since you 'fuck bitches' smoke weed and skateboard." i say.

he looks at me while i'm still looking foward. 

"if anything you really have nothing to worry about." i say. "he's just a kid who needs guidance and an escape from the real world. and your the one he looks up to for guidance." i say.

"what do you mean an escape?" he asks.

"some shit goin on in his personal life i won't get into it." i say.

"why not?" he asks.

"cause it's none of my business." i say simply looking at him.

he nods.

"but honestly, you really worried he's stealing everyone and everything from you?" i ask.

he nods.

"why?" i ask.

"cause he got the skateboard for falling off a fucking roof, they made me use my favorite shirt to help his dumbass and he fucking took my friends." he exclaims.

"he hasn't took me though." i say looking foward.

"what?" he says looking at me confused.

"you heard me. just because he may have 'taken' the other guys which i doubt happend, he didn't take me." i say.

he giggles. 

"what?" i say looking at him. 

"nothin' you just cute." he says.

"shut up hothead." i smile.

this muthafucker is gonna be the death of me.

yungorangesoda is typing...

so this was rubens chapter hope ya'll liked it. also please send in requests cause i don't really have good ideas. 

adios!