3.film maker (fourthgrade)

FOURTHGRADE

stars. thats what i was seeing.

no not because i had sex because i was high as fuck.

pink bubblegum by lavi filled my ears as i was sprawled out on my bed. 

i grabbed someones hand.

i felt the top of a head reach mine and touch as if they were magnets attracting eachother. 

"hey y/n" fourthgrades raspy voice says.

"hey." i reply.

"are you high?" he asks.

"fuck yeah." i giggle.

i can't see him but i know theres a smile spread across his face. i can feel it.

"you smiling?" i ask raising my head slightly.

"yeah. why?" he asks raising his head a little to so that i can see his eyes.

"no reason." i say smiling.

"you look creepy from this angle." he giggles.

"fuck you." i say giggling. 

i turn around on my stomach and take his face in my hands.

i kiss his forehead and kiss both his cheeks.

he smiles looking up at me.

"what did you think i was gonna kiss you on the lips?" i say.

"lil bit." he says holding holding up his index finger and thumb leaving a tiny bit of space in the middle.

i smile.

"well you were right." i say giving him a peck on the lips.

when i lift my head back up i smile.

"you cute. you cute." i say chuckling. 

"i know." he says.

i look to his side and see a camcorder. 

"why you got the camcorder with you." i ask.

"i always carry it with me. i film my friends skating and shit." he says pulling it up to his chest.

"cool. so you gonna make like a movie or some shit?" i ask.

"yeah i wanna. some sick ass skate movie that'll get me to paris." he says.

i nod.

"but fuckshit said that those guys there are assholes." he says looking up at me.

"don't listen to fuckshit muthafucker probably doesn't even know a word in french." i say.

"so what do the guys think about you making a movie." i ask.

"well fuck shit was like 'muthafucker thinks he speilberg.' and then i was like 'yeah its stupid i'll just go work at the dnv with my dad.'" he says.

"how many times have i told you don't listen to fuckshit. YOU have a path YOU wanna go on. don't let him ruin it." i say.

he smiles.

"this why you the best one in the group." he smiles giving me a kiss.

my future film maker.

yungorangesoda is typing...

so this was fourthgrades chapter. hope you liked it. maybe i'll do either sunburn or ruben next. not sure. anyways thanks for reading.

adios!