5.bedroom (fuckshit)

FUCKSHIT

"y'know that is the dumbest shit i've ever heard come out of your mouth." i say to fuckshit taking a sip of water. 

as i close the water bottle i notice the stains from my red lipstick on the ring of the bottle.

"no i'm serious bro those muthafuckers are assholes!" fuckshit exclaims. 

"bitch do you even know how to say a word in french?" i say leaning foward.

"no." fuckshit says leaning back with a blush of embaressment on his face.

i start laughing loudly.

"m-muthafucker!" i say laughing.

"man shut up!" he says pushing me slightly.

"that that shits hilarious!" i say wiping a fake tear.

"whatever man." he says rolling his eyes.

"whatever dude. imma be right back." i say getting up.

i put my water botte on my nightstand and walk out the door into the bathroom.

once i get to the bathroom i make sure to lock the door so no one comes in.

i look at myself in the mirror and notice my lipstick looks a little fucked up.

i bend down and grab my makeup bag. 

i pull out my red lipstick tube and start applying the vibrant color on my lips.

i put the top back on and put in back in my makeup bag putting the bag back in the cabinet.

i fix my pink croptop with diamonds imprinted showing the word 'barbie'.

i also wanted to take my hair out of my face so i put my curly hair in a half up half down kinda style.

i walk out the bathroom and back to my room when i see fuckshit holding a piece of paper.

"this is really good n/n." fuckshit says. "this is the polaroid picture of me right?" he asks holding up a piece of paper with i drawing i made of him.

my face burns with embaressment. 

"u-um yeah." i say looking down.

"why you stuttering it cool as fuck." he says giggling.

"man shut up." i say sitting down smiling a little.

"what man i'm giving you a compliment." he says scooting closer next to me. 

i look over at him to see him looking at me with some sort of look in his eyes. 

"what?" i say smiling.

"nun' you just cute." he says.

"man shutup." i say smiling while looking away.

"what your like the coolest one in the group." he says putting his arm around me.

"no im not." i say.

"yes you are. you got one of the best styles i've ever seen, your hair is cool is fuck, you cool as fuck, you rich as fuck, you like one of the only other females i've ever seen that knows how to skate." he says.

"did i mention you cute as fuck to." he says looking at me. "oh shit and you speak a whole as other language!" he exclaims.

i giggle.

"ain't you like spanish or something?" he asks.

 "yeah." i say. 

"see, you cool as fuck." he says.

i smile.

next thing i know...

his lips are on mine.

"you badass." he says smiling.

man this bedroom is good luck.

yungorangesoda is typing...

so this was requested by @mrsteddyduchamp ! hope you guys enjoyed this one. hopefully i get more requests soon!