7.hair dye pt.1(all)

ALL

"ayo y/n!" fuckshit runs up to me as i'm talking to one of my friends.

i notice him getting closer and closer by the second.

damn this muthafucker can run fast.

"yeah! whats up?" i say taking a drag from my cigarette.

"um can you dye our hair tonight?" he says wiping the slight sweat that formed on his forehead.

"uh yeah if you want me to." i say exhaling the smoke. "but all of ya'lls hair?" 

"mhm." he says nodding.

"sure but am i gonna get in trouble with ya'll parents?" i ask.

he shrugs.

"i mean like i don't really think my parents care." he says. "you wanna go ask?" he says.

"sure." i say. "aight um i'll catch you later aight?" i say to my friend.

"yeah yeah! sure have a good one." they say.

"yeah you to." i say walking away.

i walk up to them.

"so ya'll want me to dye your hair?" i ask taking the last drag from my already burned out cigarette.

i drop it and squish it with my converse.

"um yeah if you can." fourthgrade says.

"ok. then we gotta get going cause the only sally beauty store around here is gonna close an like an hour or two." i say checking the thin watch around my wrist.

"why we gotta go now?" ruben asks.

"cause it take like 30-35 minutes to get there." i say. "so come on lets go." i say getting on my skateboard and riding away from the small group.

i hear the boards hit the concrete ground and the wheels ride over the rocks that cover the ground.

AT SALLY BEAUTY STORE

i get off my skateboard and check my watch.

it's 6:30.

we still got time.

i pick up my skateboard and open the door for the rest of them.

i walk inside and look around for the hair dye.

"right there" i say pointing to the sign right above it.

i walk past the shelfs of brushes, color remover, hair serums, conditioners, shampoos, etc.

when we get there i turn foward to look at all the stuff the have.

"okay so what color do you guys want." i ask looking at them.