Confrontation Part 2

Song POV - Right now I was cuddled to oblivion by a blue Wolf and a pink Jaguar with no hope of escape... WHICH I WOULD BE SAYING IF I HATED ANIMALS, THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE!!! But seriously, I haven't ate anything since I woke up. It's like what 9-10 O'clock in the morning now?

"Okay 'snort' guys w-we should 'aww' get something to eat at least!" and the second I said that they imminently stop cuddling me, looking at each other trying to figure what I said until Kipo spoke up.

"F-Food?" Kipo said, "Yes sweetheart 'f o o d', do you guys want some?" 

"Y-Yes S-S-Song, we d-wOof"

"Take it easy, you guys are getting there with the specking. But take it slow, okay?" And with those last words, I get a nod out of both of them as we made our way towards the mess hall. As we were going there, I hear some others making comments about the two mute's. Some where mixed, good, bad, or curious to know why these two large mutes where in the first place. While that was going I could see from the corner of my eye, Wolf was acting more... V I O L E N T. Like as violent as a wolf would get if something was invading it's home, personal space or attacking it's pack... Oh no.

"W-WAIT WOLF DO--!!!" Before I could do anything, Wolf lunge at the bystanders with teeth bearing, hell those things look sharp enough to rip a fucking 2 story building into shreds, without fail. I tried to stop her but failed and got her FULL attention which was good because now everyone is safe, but bad because well... I'm essentially dog food at this point.

"Uhh, W-Wolf calm yourself o-okay. No need to get hostile AAAHH!!!"    

Before I could Wolf went in for the attack, or so I thought if I had my eyes slightly more opened up. I decided to open my eyes a bit to see what happened and why I wasn't dog food yet? To my surprise my daughter Kipo jump in at the last second and saved me, while at the same time pouncing on Wolf and tackling her into submissions. It was working until Wolf retaliated with a force spin that sent Kipo flying into a few tents, that's when she got right back up to face Wolf only to get body tackled again. At this point both Kipo and Wolf are deep with in Pond Plains and they don't know who lives here but who ever it belongs to, there not gonna like a rude awaking.

"RRRGUUAAAAA" That roar could be heard from all over the continental region of a once booming world, but something 'BIG' now own's these lands. Due to a 'Loud' scuffle between beast, the King of all Beast has been awoken and his name shall for ever be remembered as...

Lio POV - "BAGAN"

O-0 Well then at that some unlucky BULLSHIT

Also sorry if I was gone for a long time, I had... S C H O O L but ya'll don't have to worry i'm still making parts so YAY!!!