Confrontation Part 3

Bagan. A creature of pure raw strength, power, density, savagery, and the pure definition of GOD. He was the first creature to transform into a mega mute when the human race was 'experimenting' on animals, mostly trying to see if it's possible at first. But then things went south fast, to the point that mute's occupied the surfaces in a matter of  50½yrs in the spend of 200yrs in the future. This creature, well Behemoth lived almost longer then that. Roughly about 200-400yrs before Kipo was even born at that point. This creature was a small horned bearded dragon, with red markings on it's horns (3 of them) and had a nasty but protective attitude when it comes to other animals. Small or Large, this animal would intimidate or fight anything that threaten it or any of it's friends/family without a second thought. That's when it was given the name Bagan.

Bagan POV - "I saw two fluff balls fighting in my territory even though I was here, sound asleep. It's sad really that I Bagan, will have to put these two down soon.

     "Sigh... I wish, it could of ended differently like many years ago, when we where nothing more but natures beautiful creatures... Until THEY showed up, the human scum that made me. IN. TO. THIS!!!" Bagan started to roar out of pure anger and sadness when recollecting his thoughts from the past. He was SLAMMING, SLASHING, BLASTING, and a whole bit around his area of effect but luckily Kipo and Wolf manage to dodge all of his attacks. But only for a while. At a certain amount of time they ended up getting hit and badly injured too. 

Bagan stop to see what of happened to the mutants that where dodging his attacks 'even though it was inevitable'. He saw that mute's where gone? He saw two girls that where next to each other but somehow resemble two people he remembered long ago, in the past.

"H-HAY! Prof. Gibe you know how flustered I get when you look at me like that!"

"Look Prof. Bibby, well Babe if I d- ACK!!!" After getting jabbed by her wife Bibby, they both lean in for a kiss until Bagan squeaks got there attention midway throw the kiss.

"Bagan come on now, I was getting in there sweet and slow." said Prof. Gibe slightly annoyed.

"Pff, who love you know you still love him, even if he made us stop kissing." said Prof. Bibby with a serein smile.

"Ah, I miss them so, if only I where strong enough to S A V E them..." Bagan finish his thoughts with mighty beam of light. Until a tear coming down on his cheeks. He never thought of crying throughout his entire life, it was like an unwanted emotion that made him feel... W E A K. Something that he doesn't love to show to no one, not even in front of friend or family.          

Bagan looked down to see the unconscious duo underneath him. He decides to do the unthinkable by letting them go, even though he could just kill them right there and be done with it. Kipo and Wolf actually reminded him of his original owners, his only family he had besides the other animals that was with him at the time, before the insentient many years ago. It was a sad time for all living things when it all went to H e l l

HOI!!! SORRY IF I WAS GONE :) I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT NOW I'M BACK BABY!!!