Sweet Morning Part 2

Wolf POV - It's fascinating and weird at the same time, I was a mutant but a wolf... Seems legit I guess. Before I could linger more into this change I was pulled back into my senses by a very EGER Kipo who was well more then ready for our "Morning Routines" that I said minutes after I gotten my mutant form. "So my pink kitty, are you ready to get "Physical " I said while looking at her with inpatient's in my voice, "~Yes Wolf, I'm certainly AM ready~". I pull her in close enough to get a good Deep kiss in there as we began to roll around on our makeshift bed's, big enough for two people which was great for this situation. I started to feel Kipo rub against my entrance while looking at me and says " May I Wolfy?" 

"Sure kitty, you may enter~". As I said those words, Kipo on queue kiss me deep in the lips while at the same time she FORCE her membrane into my womb slowly. Not gonna lie, it hurt like a BITCH!!! I was able to hold back a squeak that's all until Kipo started picking up pace. Much to my pleasurer and painful reaction I let it be for the time. "K. I. P. O. I'll get you ~uhg~ b- back for that!!!". "~I know Wolfy~ That's why I love so much and will continue to love for the end of time". As she said that we kiss harder and deeper then before, it was sweet but only lasted for such a small amount time. We split off to take a quick breath before going right back into the kiss again. As we where kissing I could still feel Kipo's membrane going in deeper into my womb expanding wider, wider and WIDER, not gonna ruin the moment or anything it's just very HARD to ignore at this point.

"H-hey Kipo could you pull out slowly, maybe just a little please?"

"Why you ask Wol- Ooh I see, it's because of my- well you know"

"Yeah that's why you need to pull o-OH GOD"

Before I could finish I felt an increase of pressure forming in my womb and before I could even think of the right words "K-KIPO PLEASE KEEP GOING!!! I NEED THIS NOW!!!" Before I could regain my sanity of what I just said, I felt a lot of force being push into my lower half all the while the pressure that's building up inside my whom is becoming more "Bloated" by the second.     

"~god~ K-Kipo you're r-r-releasing ~aha~ t-to mUcH ~AAH~ FUU!!!". 

"~HUFF~ Sorry Wolfy, but I can't ~fuu~ h-hold bACK ANY MORE!!! AAAHH!!!"

There was an ungodly amount of cum flowing into my womb and it feels surprisingly warm, comfortable, and intriguing. I felt my body relaxed and soften as Kipo kept releasing load after load. I was holding onto her as tight as I can when being filled up "Might actually get imp regnant by her even though she came in me before, but that was 2 days ago before we left TimberCat territory...". Before I could ponder in my thoughts, I felt Kipo doing something... She was licking my stomach like she did her part in... HOLD THE FUCK UP. Did she knew that I would get pregnant if we had sex twice?!?! I felt a bit of rage growing inside of me as I growled in a low tone until I was interrupted by Kipo's low soothing purr.

"~Calm yourself Wolfy~ You don't have to make a fuss and besides I can tell if you're even caring any babies or not due to my Jaguar senses and well the fact my father is a literal doctor, along with my mother who is a well TRAINED SCIENTIST by the way." At this point Kipo was talking about how her parents would help us take care of the baby if we end up with one and it was like 8:59 AM in the morning, at this time everyone is awake getting breakfast, washing up and preparing to make some foundations in the Pot Ponds area near the boarders of Timber Cat territory.

"Hay Kipo question?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think the kid would look like?" I say with concern in my voice.

"I really don't know, I just hope we can raise it without worrying about-"

"About what? The many, MANY mutant creatures that could END his/her life with ease or make them become something that there aren't, huh KI-!!!" Before I could finish Kipo pounce right on top of me while still in her human form but her tail is exposed along with purple-pink eyes, sharp obsidian jet black claws, and teeth surprisingly no fur. Due to the sudden attack I had my timber blueish brown tail exposed, light black claws attracted, golden brown eyes, and a small amount of brown fur with black strips forming on my arms. "Listen to me Wolf and listen carefully, I am FULLY aware of the dangers of our world and how it will affect us, the kid(s), and everything else that breaths the same FUCKING air as we do and I know it would be one hell of a trip to raise the little demon we'll call our child someday. So that's why we're going to do everything and I mean EVERYTHING in our power to make sure they live a very good healthy life, even when were not around anymor-." Kipo stops to see me almost on the brink of tears.

WELP... SHIT, that was a lot to unload also I have a Computer if you're wondering

Mostly tech problems with the other one (: