Full Moon🐺

It has been hours, after encountering Bagan. While also dealing with Wolfs sudden increase to Fuck out of no where. Kipo was now wondering if fucking Wolf was a sense of Karma... Nah it couldn't be, unless it was. She was beginning to regret having sex with her friend in the first place, until she felt something bite into her neck. She escape from her thoughts to see what was biting her with such force. She was meet with a pair of golden eyes, looking at her with love and content that beams happiness. 

"Oh Wolf! You scared me, for a second I thought you where some wild animal, that manage to enter with being notice haha..." Kipo was only getting a silence response from Wolf, who was still looking at her with her tail swaying modernly fast with the sound of her steady heartbeat that Kipo could hear up close. Wolf got a bit closer to Kipo who was blushing at such volume it looked like she blowing up like a red balloon.

"W-Wolf why are you getting close to my face?" Wolf was super close to her face now.

"Shut. Up. Your killing the mood." Wolf said in a stern voice. "And if you don't then I could neuter you the old fashion way." She did a scissor motion with her two fingers. This made Kipo fear for her life, but at the same time very aroused. It was humiliating to say the less.

 "M- My bad." Kipo says while chuckling fearfully. At this point she wish wolf wasn't so assertive, though she never thought of her being assertive at all. 

"Now then Kipo, how should I punish thy? Tease you till you beg, leave multiply bite marks, OR just rub you off."

"So, no mating tonight?" Kipo ask sadly.

"No were still mating just ~different~." Wolf said with a smirk.     

Before Kipo could respond to that Wolf pinned her to the bed and started biting continually, getting a few yelps and moans from Kipo through on out. Wolf manage to even give Kipo a small hickey on the neck and some around her thighs, which was responded with a sweet moan. Kipo started giving Wolf scratches on the back, sadly Kipo had her claws out so there were cut deep. Wolf yelped when she felt extremely sharp claws dig into her backside, the pain doubled when she tried to move a bit when Kipo still had her in a claw grip. This made Wolf turn back quickly.

"K-KIPO!!! Your claws are digging into my FUCKING BACK" Wolf said as Kipo dug deep into her backside even more. 

" Heh. Sorry Wolfy you bit me more then once, so I punish you with a back scratch"

"F u c k  y o u"

"I love you to~"

--------------------------

9 HOURS till Full Moon

---------------------------

Wolf and Kipo started to kiss roughly and loudly too... Well a bit too loud. Their friends and family were outside just relaxing, having fun until they heard very hard and very loud sexual kissing from inside the makeshift building it was producing. Meanwhile in the background Troy and Benson were fucking like crazy. Pretty much out of sight from anyone, except Dave who sadly walk right in on them when Troy was 9 inch's deep inside Benson's ass. Literally and figural. Now back to the girls, Kipo was now on top of Wolf this time. And she doesn't plan on changing position either, as she kiss her lover deep, rough and bloody. Wolf felt blood in her lips, she kept kissing Kipo as there tongue's wrap around each other, getting some blood on their tongue's to due to Wolf's bleeding lower lip. Then the harsh kissing ceased, only leaving a thin trail of saliva. Both girl's where panting due to not getting much air before they kissed so aggressively. Wolf licked her lips still tasting the blood that Kipo made from biting her during the kiss.