Road of Broken Dreams

P.S- THIS IS A REMIX, SOUNDS DOPE. RECOMEND TO WATCH IT YOURSELFS, I DIDN'T MADE IT IF YOUR THINKING I DID. W R O N G  I DIDN'T DUE TO NOT BEING VERY SKILLED ಥ_ಥ...

INJOY

It was a normal day in the test labs of New Vistas. This was his home... Bagan's home, that was a utopia for animals and humans. The scientist's main focus was to repopulate all animal species, that either are dying out or starting to die out from environmental decay. They though that mutating the animals a tiny bit would do the trick, but it went wrong, H O R R I B L Y  W  R O N G. Bagan was in his sleep, until he heard some sound of 'WARNING WARNING' going through the lab. 

It was at this moment, he felt something was very wrong and he didn't like it one bit. He heard some distant explosions, along with some yells, screams, and alarms going off all at once. Before he could try anything, there was a flash of light and a explosion, that engulfed him along with the entire infrastructure of the lab. Then it was just... Nothingness, pure white out, silence for all those years. He was thinking about the time of how he survived for so long without anyone he loves, cared, or called for... It was sad really very sad indeed.

Kipo POV - I started to wake from my massive collision with a lizard rock, Godzilla Earth thingy. I started to slowly look around, until my eyes met Wolfs lifeless body. She motionless and none responsive body SNAPED something from with inside her, like her instincts where SCREAMING to do something, fuck hell S A V E her! Before she could think, her Jaguar side took form and pounce to Wolfs side and stared dead in the eyes of Bagan who was now looking right back at them.

"You, Y O U!!!" Kipo shouted.

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR HURTING WOLF!!!" When she said that, there was a monstrous roar echoing from within her voice when looking at the behemoth titan.  

As Kipo was on the ready to strike, that's when she was stopped by a voice. To her and everyone's surprise it was... Bagan. He begun speaking to Kipo saying this. 

"I'm s-so sorry little one. I thought you were trying to get my blood, to use for destruction of all living things that I care for and love. Like that blond lady said after she f-found me, trying to kill me in my sleep years ago. She was brave yes, but stubborn like her comrades.

This information was very shocking and revolutionary, but it got Kipo thinking about Dr. Emilia. What was she doing, Why was she after this giant lizard, How did she even get the idea to try and pull this off? Kipo looked down a Wolf for a moment, to see if she was alright. She felt Wolfs hand rub the back end of Kipo's paw to reassure her that she's find and resting. Then Kipo turned her attention to Bagan with still some rage left within her, but with some deeply concerns for his life and safety, due to Kipo having a soft spot everyone and everything which her friends & family call "The Kipo Thing". Kipo transformed back into her human-self to start a conversation with Bagan.

"Look Bagan, I know we got off the wrong foot. But, I know who your talking about when you said 'Blond' lady. She is bad news for you, me, and every other mute around Las Vista and I hope to stop her before she kills anyone else. I am also sorry that Wolf and I made a ruckuses in the surrounding area of your home, I hope you can forgive us for our actions." Bagan looked at the small human - mute, then he bowed his head as a form of apology for his actions too.      

"I hope you find this being, not to end her but to change her few on mutes... If possible that is."

"Don't worry, I'll try my best to stop her in a peaceful way possible. Hoping she doesn't try to get herself killed that is haha..."

After that Bagan said his last goodbyes to Kipo, he starts borrowing into the earth never to be seen for a long time. Kipo lets out a reliving sigh, turning around to a still knocked down Wolf, who was still conscious after their encounter with Bagan. She carried Wolf Bribe Style which left Wolf speechless and flustered to the brim of her black coco checks. Let's just say when the couple came back along with the Oka's, Wolf imminently but Kipo in an Armlock, forcing Kipo into there room. The second they entered, Wolf push Kipo onto their. Kipo felt something was very off about Wolf, it's like she had all of this energy just burst out of no where. Not to mention her wounds were also healed too, mostly just scars from their fight with each other and Bagan. 

Before Kipo could ask how Wolf healed so quickly, she was pinned to the bed that their were on, then Wolf said "I think it's time that Y O U start feeling some pressure on your lower half, right Kipo?" At this moment Wolf was, in heat... Kipo was a bit confused but at the same time aroused more or less.

"Uh, W-Wolf... I can smell your hormones, and it's going ballistic!" 

"Because I'm horny, now SHUTUP and let me have my fun"

WORTH THE WHOLE DAY MY GUYS!!!

JESUES CHRIST TOOK LONGER THEN EXPECTED, PUT WAS WORTH IT ALL THE WHILE... NOW I'M GOING TO PAST OUT.

B y e e e

z

z

z

z

z

.

.

.