Chapter 22 --- September 23rd

Roseanne and Lisa were talking to the others with Nayeon when suddenly Lisa excused herself to the restroom. And on the other side, Jennie finished talking with Seulgi and was going to Lisa when she found out she's not there anymore, she looks around to find her whereabouts but she can't so she decides to go to where Nayeon is right now.

"Guess I'll just go to Nayeon and the blonde girl beside her," Jennie said to herself then starts walking towards them.

"Oh hey Jennie, Rosie this is Jennie, my friend, Jennie, Rosie." Nayeon smiled, helping to introduce them.

"Hi I'm Roseanne, but just call me Rosie." She said with her smile then pulled out her hand. Jennie accepts her hand and smiles back as she replied.

 Jennie accepts her hand and smiles back as she replied

"Nice to know you, Rosie." She said letting go of their hands. "Um, where's LM?" Jennie asked looking around.

"Oh she left for the restroom earlier, she'll be back in a minute," Rosie said then took a bite on the specially made crackers she got from the food table earlier. They found themselves at a table and around continue the chatters, Seulgi also joined them after a few minutes.

[Lisa's POV]

I came out from the restroom a while ago but Rosie and Nayeon aren't at that spot anymore. I walk around to look for them but I can't. I then went upstairs to have a better view, and there I finally saw them. But there's also another girl who's with them beside Nayeon. I saw her figure when she turned her face to look around.

"Oh my god is that..." I squinted then widened my eyes, thinking that can't be. Nayeon said that her friends came with her but I never thought it would be her! After all these years and we are reunion like this... I do not like it. Yes, I do miss her, and a lot, it would be a lie if I say I don't. But still, not for now... I hope she does not recognize me like Nayeon... I keep aside my messy thoughts then cleared my throat and fix myself, checking if I wore my glasses and masks well before I walk towards the table.

"Oh there she is, we thought you fell into the toilet," Seulgi said made all of them laugh. I rolled my eyes at her even though she can't see it cause I'm with my sunglasses, but I'm sure she knows. I went beside Rosie and sat down, it's also in front of Jennie. It's the only available seat here so I have no choice.

"Right! Guys this is LM. And LM this is Nayeon, we talked to her earlier, and V, he's at the bar now with other artists, and Jennie right here." Rosie introduced. I just nodded and act like this is the first time I meet them, especially Jennie.