Chapter 30 --- Jenlisa

[After some days]

"Wait so you didn't tell her about Irene?" Jisoo asked in an unbelievable tone, "then what exactly did you do?" 

"Oh I confessed, and we are together now. Jenlisa officially sailing." Lisa said in a proud happy tone, a big wide smile flashing on her face. 

"The what Lisa? Don't you think you should tell her first?" 

"Don't you think you should congrats me first?" 

"I'll congrats you when you introduce me to that Blondie girl Rosie." 

"She's coming next week with Seulgi, and I'll introduce you to Seulgi," Lisa said but earned a smack from Jisoo. 

"I don't want that weird bear-like girl, I want that cute little Rosie who looks like a chipmunk." 

"Congrats me first then." 

"Ugh fine, congratulation to you and Jennie, Jenlisa sailing woohoo! Now give me her contact info." Jisoo whined and rolled her eyes, Lisa giggled 'thanks' then send her a phone number through text. 

"There you go, I'll inform those three about the good news too. I'll go now, bye chicken." Lisa waved and laughed, quickly left Jisoo's place.

"Ok let's see, 080-2157-****. Jisoo read it out as she dialed the number. It rings 3 times until the other line picked up. "Hello? Is this Roseanne Park? Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo a friend of LM. It's really glad to get to talk to you- oh I'm sorry I was just too excited. Hello?"

"Um first, this is Kang Seulgi, not Roseanne, wrong number. But hello Jisoo-ssi, so you are a friend of LM? What can I d-" 

Jisoo hung up after knowing she got tricked, the smile on her face faded. She then dialed Lisa's number, and a few minutes later she picks up. 

"How's your talk?" 

"Yah LALISA I SWEAR YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME! Ya- Yahhh! Did you- Oh she did not just hang up my call! Aish if I see you monkey, wait for it! You are so dead to me!" Jisoo gritted her teeth, feeling annoyed, furious, and embarrassed at the same time. Grabbing her phone tightly then makes her way to the bedroom and slams the door.

-

"Lili come here." Jennie flopped on the bed and said as she pats the space beside. Lisa is now at Jennie's place, she often comes by since they want to spend more time with each other when they aren't busy. Lisa walk out of the bathroom after a shower and went beside Jennie. As soon as she laid beside Jennie cuddled and nuzzle her face on Lisa's neck. 

"Lili...baby you smell good...." Jennie nuzzles on her neck more and smells her scent. Lisa chuckled then cupped Jennie's face and made her look at her. 

"I love you, Jennie." Lisa looked at her lovingly and suddenly said in a sincere tone. 

"I love you more," Jennie whispered back in a soft tone. Lisa who heard it smiled sweetly then slowly leaned near and kiss her full of passion. Jennie responded and hold Lisa's nape to deepen the kiss. Their kiss slowly turns into an aggressive one, Lisa then went on top of Jennie without breaking the kiss. She slowly moves down to her jaw showering some small kisses there made Jennie giggled, then down to her neck sucking it softly first then changing into a hard suck making some devilish hickeys made Jennie moan out a bit. Lisa then went back up kissing her lips then pulled out after some minutes.