Chapter 26 --- She's Alive

"SAY WHO!" Jisoo stands up and yelled it out then quickly fix herself and sat down properly as she cleared her throat. "Sorry bout that Sazhangnim, but who did you say want to meet me?" Jisoo asked again politely, forcing a smile.

"Jennie Kim the great model and rapper trending worldwide these days." Mr. Yang said as he showed her a picture of Jennie. "Sooya this might be a great chance for you guys to collaborate on something, maybe a commercial? Oh, wait didn't you say you wanna try singing?" Mr. Yang said with an excited tone but Jisoo on the other side is just frowning on her seat.

"I'm sorry Sazhangnim but I have to refuse it. Maybe some other collaborators will do." Jisoo stood up then bowed and left the office.

"Yah Sooya Kim!" Mr. Yang yelled but didn't make her stop, he left out a sigh as Jisoo walked out and closed the door.

-

"This is just nuts, how did she found me.." Jisoo mumbled as she pressed the button and waiting for the elevator. She went in when the door opened and just when she's going to close the door someone stopped it. "Aish it's not my day today," Jisoo mumbled again as the door opened again and a girl came in, stand beside her. Jisoo's just looking down and scrolling her phone not minding who that is until that girl spoke.

"Kim Sooya ssi?" The girl asked made Jisoo flinched a bit and look at her, she almost drops her phone when she saw who that is. 

"Kim Jennie ssi?" Jisoo said in a low voice, can't believe she's right beside her. "Um sorry for rejecting the collaboration, I have a busy schedule that's why, maybe next time," Jisoo said and fake smiled at her then look back to her phone.