12

Skylar's POV

"Jack?" I looked around, he was gone "Jack?!"

"What happened?" Dean finally got the door opened "Where's Jack?"

I out my hands against the sides of my head "I.. I... I don't know" I began to panic "This is my fault I should've looked out for him better"

"You did everything you could" Dean put his hands on my shoulders "We'll find him, he probably got scared and flashed himself someplace safe"

I nodded "Probably"

"We got a problem" Cas flashed in

"Oh great" Dean rolled his eyes

"The Angel's have Jack, their questioning him about Skylar"

"No no no" I paced back and forth, I could feel anger taking over

"Sky clam down" Sam looked at me "We'll get him back"

"But how?" I looked between the three who stood in front of me "He's a fucking kid, he's probably scared ad all hell and for what?, For my sorry ass who's the damn queen of hell that the angels want dead because I'm stronger then their own God!"

"Sky.." Dean butted in

"No Dean just shut up!" I flashed myself out, I could feel my eyes glow full red, I stood there in the woods, I had no idea where I flashed myself exact, I let out a scream and the tree burst into flames

"Sky calm down"

I knew that voice, I quick turned around and tears began to roll down my face "Dad?"

"Hey sweetie" he smiled, he walked over and ... Hugged me

"Wait how?" I backed away a second

He shook his head "I don't know" he looked around "Where's Sam and Dean?"

I looked down "I don't know" I then got to thinking "Dad there's something I need to tell you"

"That your the queen of hell?" He chuckled, I raised my eyebrow "Word spreads fast"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen,  your little girl is a damn monster.. something we were trained to hunt"

"Your not a monster Skylar" he out his hands on my shoulders "I know what you did was to protect your brothers and they would've done the same for you"

I nodded "I know"

"Skylar?!"

I looked around "Dean?!"

"Sky where are you?" He turn around the corner and he saw us, he stood there a second

 "Dad?"

~

"Okay what happened?" Sam asked

"I don't know, I got upset and there he was" I lifted my head as it was in the palm of my hands "Cas you have any idea?"

"Not sure" he looked at me "I'll look around and find out"

"Please and find a way to get Jack back I'm worried sick about him" I begged, he nodded and flashed out

"Guy's?" Mom called out "I'm back" she walked out the steps and saw Dad "John?"

"Mary?" He stood up, they both walked towards each other and hugged "I missed you"

"I missed you too" Dad had tears in his eyes

"But how?" She looked into his eye's 

he nodded towards me "Thanks to her"

mom looked at me "How?"

I shook my head "I don't know, like I told them, I was angry and he just.. showed up" 

soon Dean's phone went off "Hey Jody, everything alright?" he stayed quiet for a moment "Alright we'll be right there" he hung up, he looked at me "C'mon" he walked past me

"Mind telling me what's going on?" I asked, he ignored me "Dean?!" still nothing "God damnit"

"Go, it's probably important" Mom looked at me

"But what about you and dad?" I asked, they both looked at each other and giggled.. then it came to mind "Ok ew" I walked away "Dean please don't leave without me!"

~

"Hey Jody what's up" I walked over

"Not much" She smiled "Besides a portal opening up"

"Wait.. what portal?" I asked

"Didn't Dean tell you?" She looked between us, I shook my head no "Well about three hours ago some kind of portal for the dead opened up"

"Wait three hours ago?" I asked, I looked at Dean "That's about the time Dad showed up"

"Wait your dad?!" Her eye's winded

"Yeah did I forget to mention that part?" Dean grinned, She gave Dean The Mom look and he kinda ducked his head "Sorry"

"Yeah he just showed up" Sam butted in "Skylar found him"

"What happened?" she looked at me

"Jack had been taken by Angels, I got Angry went into the woods and just lost it, I heard a voice and saw dad standing there"

"Wait Angels took Jack?" she paused "You got angry and boom, there stood your dad?"

"Yeah basically" Sam stood there

I started getting a loud ringing in my ears "Ow fuck" I put my hand against my head

"You okay?" Dean asked

"Skylar.. Sky can you hear me?"

I looked around "Jack?"

Hi Sorry I haven't updated been busy at work with the hours I've been working have been hell... literally..