17

"No!" Dean screamed

The angel blade flew out of my hand before I could push it through my heart, I looked up and saw Jack

"Stop this Skylar" he cupped my cheeks "Stop this please"

I just stood there for a moment as tears rolled down my face, I then pushed his hands away "But I have to Jack You don't understand!"

"And you don't understand the pain we'd be in, we just lost Mary and we were just about to lose you again, how do you think we'd feel waking up every day knowing someone who we love wouldn't be here making us feel cheerful and warm and some what normal, we need you... I need you"

"Jack..." I paused "you don't mean that"

He looked into my eyes for a second before grabbing my cheeks again and playing his lips onto mine "I do Skylar"

I was shocked, we all were

"Holy shit" Dean slightly whispered

"I love you Skylar, we'll find a way no matter what"

~

I just sat there, I didn't want to talk or anything, I wanted to be alone but like always

"Go away Cas" I spoke as I knew he was behind me

"I'm not leaving you Skylar"

I turned around "Why not huh?, is it cause you and everyone else is scared I'm going to try and kill myself again?"

"No I..." he trailed off

"You what Cas?" I know I shouldn't be this angry but my humanity is basically gone at this point, it ain't me anymore

He gave a small sigh "I know how your feeling Skylar, I want to help.. We want to help, and I think I know just how to"

"What do you mean?"I stood up and faced him

"Your soul.. your humanity... I found it"

my eye's widened "You.. You what?"

"I found it's location, we can try to get it back very soon, you have a chance to be You again" he slightly smiled "Chuck is going to help and get it back because Lucifer put a lock on it with some symbols and a spell even I haven't heard about.. only him"

"Then how could've Lucifer lock away my soul then if Chuck is the only person to know what of it means?"

he slightly shook his head "I don't know, that's what I'm questioning myself"

I looked down for a moment "Do you know when we'll be able to find it?" I looked back up at him

He gave me the sad puppy dog look "unfortunately no, I'm sorry"

I nodded "Okay"

how was I suppose to tell him I only have not even two months left?