𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

THE JOURNEY
PT. TWO

Boat

Boat

Kara was walking by when she spotted her brother playing poker and O'Connell was standing beside him. "Big sister! Join us" Jonathan said to his sister. He knew she was good at poker. "O'Connell, you too. Join us" he said to the man. "I only gamble with my life, never my money" he replied with a smirk. "Never? What if I were to wager five hundred dollars says we get to Hamunaptra before you?" Daniels asks with a a cocky look. Kara looks at her brother and rolls her eyes.

O'Connell returns Daniels cocky look. "Your on" O'Connell replied. "What makes you so confident?" Burns asks. "What makes you?" O'Connell asks back. "We got us a man who's actually been there" Henderson replied. O'Connell's poker face drops, as does Jonathan's. "I say, what a coincidence, why-" Kara accidentally hits him in the ribs with her bag. "Well, gentlemen have a nice game" Kara states.

"Wait" Henderson says. "Who are you?" Henderson asked. "Kara Croft" she replied. Rick stared at her because he thought she was a Carnahan. "The Kara Croft. Businesswoman, archeologist and tomb raider" at that her brother and Rick were shocked to discover what she had been doing and who she was to the world. "The one and only" she replies. "You've made famous discoveries" Burns states. "Pleasure ma'am" he said as he shakes her hand. As did Henderson and Daniels. "Well, have a good night gentlemen" she walked away leaving the five gentleman behind.

Barge

Evy was sitting down reading a book while Kara was drawing the puzzle box Jonathan gave her, when O'Connell drops his gunny sack onto the table. Kara didn't even flinch or looked up to see who it was. Eve on the other hand jumped. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he told her. "You didn't" she replied without looking at him. "The only thing that scares me Mister O'Connell are your manners" Evelyn replied.

"Still angry that I kissed your sister, huh?" he asked the little sister. "If you call that a kiss" Kara replied still not looking up. That made Rick and Evy wondered what she was doing. "What are you drawing?" he asked. "The puzzle box" she replied. "May I?" he ask as he pointed the sketch notebook. She shows them the sketch.

 She shows them the sketch