XXIV

"Hey Sab," I look at her sprawled out on her couch, with a boot on her left foot.

"Hey, I'm here too," Eddy says.

"Shut up." Sab reaches over and hits the back of his head.

"Hi Eddy," I say while rolling my eyes.

"See that's all I wanted. A little hello from my future sister-in-law." I watch Sab's cheeks grow red.

I go up to Sab and kiss her cheek. "You're adorable."

---

"Sab, come on! How hard is this?" I yell after we redo this TikTok for the thirtieth time.

"Okay! Okay! I think I've got it now!" She sets her phone back on the chair and resets the timer.

The music starts and Sab kneels down onto one knee and reaches into her back pocket. She pulls out a little velvet box and sings along with the song.

"Marry me Mollie?" She asks as the song continues playing in the background.

"You're messing with me, right?" 

"No. Dead serious." I look down, trying to control my emotions. "So?" She asks.

"God, of course I'll marry you!" I go down to her level and connect our lips for a passionate kiss. I pull away and Sab uses her thumbs to wipe the tears from my face.

"So, do you like it?" She asks, slipping the ring onto my finger.

"Yes! Oh my God, it's beautiful." I say while checking it out.

"I thought you'd like it." She says with a big smile.

"I love it." I stare at the rock in awe.

"I love you." She tells me.

"I love you more."

The music stops playing and then it starts replaying the video. I grab the phone and watch it over again, smiling the entire time.

"This was so cheesy," I tell Sab.

"I know but I thought you would appreciate it."

"Well, you thought right." I stand up on my toes and kiss her again. I feel her smile into the kiss.

She pulls away, "You're just so beautiful." She tells me.

"Stop." I feel my cheeks heat up and I hide my face in her neck.

"It's true baby. You're the most beautiful girl in the world."