Chapter Three

Six lightning cocktails later, three trips to the bathroom empowering the women that we rule the world and two hours of dancing later...I was tipsy, maybe drunk but for now I'll go with tipsy.

My eyes hadn't landed on Grey for the rest of the night but on trips to the bathroom, I could see him still outside by the pool chatting and laughing away with Jase. The sight made me smile.

"This party is the best fucking party ever!" A boy screamed from my left while standing on a chair, I laughed, watching as he tried to take a sip of his drink and completely missed his mouth.

Kate was giving her best moves in front of me, we spent most of the night dancing with each other but after meeting a few girls in the toilet they were now part of our entourage. Standard for a party.

The music was playing loudly and I let it engulf me, music was always my safe haven. It always brought me happiness.

"Oh look out, here comes Grey!" Kate yelled over the music, I barely heard her yell as my eyes trained to the door.

I couldn't see him for the amount of girls running to his rescue, I scoffed at the thought.

He broke through the crowd and shockingly into the arms of a waiting Allison who hauled him over to her, if dry humping was dancing she gave it a good go.

Everything from her fake blonde extensions to her fake boobs pissed me off. She was wearing a red dress that was barely there, maybe she bought it from the child section because it didn't cover her ass in the slightest. Her fake boobs almost falling out as she leaned over in front of Grey.

I closed my eyes before bitterness swelled in me, raising my hands and swallowing the last of my drink. I quickly handed the empty glass to Kate, who thankfully placed it onto a table in one piece.

I felt someone's hands circle around my waist, their hips pressing up against my ass. I was too lost in the music to care at this point.

"Aren't you a gorgeous little thing?" He breathed against my neck, his hands running up my stomach dangerously close to my cleavage.

"Hands to yourself buddy." I told him pushing his hands down off my stomach as he continued to grind against my hips.

"Sounds like this pretty little girl needs to learn her manners." He hissed out, grabbing my hips tightly and pulling me back to him. I grabbed his hands trying to pry them off my hips, they dug in deeper causing me to wince.

"She told you to back the fuck off." I froze opening my eyes and looking straight forward to Kate, she shrugged accepting the help with her eyes holding an apology.

The man lifted his hands from my hips and I turned to Grey, supporting a face of thunder. He was pissed, I was drunk and by god did he look breathtaking.

"Hands are off dude." The guy replied walking to the other side of the room, I watched as Greys fists clenched beside him. His knuckles turning white.

I pushed myself over to him, I'm drunk so this is perfectly acceptable and wrapped my arms around his neck. The moment his smell hit my senses, I was again mush in his hands and a goner.

He didn't even look surprised at my approach, his hands instantly found my waist pulling me closer to him if possible. I felt the warmth of him pressing against me and that feeling of need and want rushed back to me quicker than lightning, no pun intended.

"Emily." Grey said my name softly as my eyes locked with his.

"Grey." I giggled throwing my head forward and resting it against his chest, he moved with my body to the music. His moves graceful and fluent.