13

12 June 2016

Minho woke up to Jisung gently tapping on his arm, talking quietly, "Hey wake up..."

"Mm?" He yawned softly, rubbing his eyes as he subconsciously moved closer to the touch.

"You said you had to wake up today for something, I'm not sure what but its 7am now hope its not too late." Jisung said, and it was only now when Minho realised what he was doing and and quickly moved away, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"Mhm..." He was still tired, he yawned again and rubbed his eyes, "Your phone's at the night stand, I charged it right after I woke up... You can go down and have some breakfast, my family won't bite... And if you need to go out ask my mom... She'll probably let you use the family's car."

"Mmkay tankyus..." He said, yawning again, Jisung smiled at the little mispronouciation before leaving.

Minho decided to explore around the room a little after he woke up. He honsetly felt bad for snooping around but it has been bugging him for awhile. That drawer.

Jisung's toys.

He opened the drawer and felt his ears turning hot. He looked at the variations of fleshlights, vibrators, dildos and some weirdly shape objects.

He closed the drawer before going to find some clothes, hoping Jisung wouldn't mind, grabbing a random graphic tee and some jeans, He looked back to that cupboard and swallowed, it wouldn't hurt to just try...

And that's how Minho spent an hour in he bathroom, playing wih a vibrator and dildo. It felt dirty, so wrong but it also felt so good to finally relax for a bit.

When he was done, he thoroughly cleaned the toys and dried them, before putting them back.

"Auntie... Jisung said I could have breakfast here?"

Mrs Han glanced at him, "Yeah yeah sure go ahead, you can get fried rice from the rice cooker and take some of the side dishes too."

Minho bowed slightly, "Ahh okay thank you." He mumbled before making his way to get some food.

...

Seungmin was worried, he knew Minho had outbursts once in a while, but this time Seungmin felt like he was at fault. For bringing his friends together.

"Don't stress it Seungmin." Chan said staring at him, they were confused why Minho didn't turn up to school. But didn't question it much.

"He should really get checked on. He's unstable." Jeongin let out a small laugh.

Seungmin gave him a glare, "Don't fuckung call him that. He's right you know, you know nothing about him, what makes you think you can tell him how to live his life?"

He felt Changbin slowly stroking his arm to calm him down and he sighed. "I'm not going into details but Minho is someone who needs a lot of reassurance. He has been through shit since he was a kid, I only met him when I was 8 and he was 10 and he was already getting pushed around I left for a few year. He doesn't show it but he gets attached quick and hard, and..." He sighed softly "Just don't judge him so quickly."

...

Minho left the courtroom, letting out a shaky sigh before going to the roundabout at the front for pick up or drop off.

He saw them leaving and closed his eyes, leaning against the chair. He took out his phone, messaging the driver, who he didn't really like and saw the messages.

Seungseungminnie :
Wru
I wanna meet you

You :
Outside
I dont wanna