Part 2

"Angel, wake up."

She opened her pretty eyes slowly.

"Keito! What are you doing in my room?? Mama!!!!!!!"

"Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I hissed, putting my index finger on my lips. "It's your mum who let me in."

"Then why are you whispering?"

"Because your dad is still in the house. I don't want to be kicked by him the second time."

She laughed.

"What's so funny?" I bluntly stared at her.

"Nothing... It's just... you know... You dare take the risk coming to a girl's room but yet afraid of being scold. Oh, Keito... you can be so hilarious sometimes!"

"Yes, I'm afraid," I landed on the bed, lying next to this beautiful girl. "I'm afraid that I might end up breaking your dad's nose."

"That won't happen. He's the aikido master you know!"

I moved slightly forward to get a little closer to Angel's face. "And I'm the master of love!" I pulled her into my arm and began to tickle her long neck. She moved around, mewling as she went.

"Keito, stop!! That tickles!" Angel laughed, pushes my hands away from her at the same time.

I somehow obeyed. Gently I brought the fair lady closer and kissed her forehead.

"Happy birthday Angel."

Angel's face turned red. "Thank you Keito," she shyly replied, burying herself on my chest. "How I wish we can be like this every day," she gently rubbed her head against my neck.

"I wish for the same too," my hug tightened. "Now tell me what you want to do today. I'll take you wherever you want to go."

"Hontou?!" Angel's eyes sparked in excitement.

"Em," I nodded.

"Anywhere?"

"Yes my princess."

"Then let's go to your parents' house."

"Eih??" I changed back into the sitting position. Her request shocked me out like crazy.

"What eih? Don't tell me you never have any intention to take me there!" Angel pouts, turning her back to face me.

"No, it's not that. I asked you not so long ago remember? But you refused to go at that time."

"I changed my mind," she smiled, naughtily playing with her hair. "I want to meet your parents."

No word could describe how happy I was to hear that sentence coming from your mouth Angel. You know how much I love you, and how much I wanted to make you mine. They said I was too young for such things, but I said different. Age is just a number. I have complete faith in us, that we will overcome the wide age-gap between us.

However our supposed-to-be wonderful day turned horrendous.

I shouldn't have made the detour.

I shouldn't have brought you to see him- the reckless evil that crushed our dreams and hides behind his innocent face.

I swear I'll make things up for you Angel- no, for both of us.

He will pay for his deed.

This is my oath to you.

__________________________________________________________________