Part 11

Two weeks ago, March 31st 2011

The photo shoot session ends early today. Chinen rushes to the dressing room to get change. He is a little late since he was the last person on the list.

"Chinen-kun!" Angel calls him the moment he opens the door.

"Angel!" Chinen is slightly surprise to see their hair-dresser there. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for you."

"How about Keito?"

"He left with Yuto to the gym. Ne ne ne Chinen, I have a favor to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Do you know what day is tomorrow?"

Chinen frowns. "Tomorrow? It's Friday."

"Yes, but what else?"

"It's our weekend off!"

"And more?"

"Ah! It's Keito's birthday, and your birthday too!" Chinen suddenly remembers.

"And April fools!" Angel excitedly adds. "Let's play prank with the group!"

"Eih? I'm not good in this kind of thing," Chinen feels a little reluctant. "Hikaru-kun and Yuyan are the pros. You should ask them to help you instead."

"Dame! It has to be Chinen!"

"I might not be able to hold the prank long enough..."

"Don't worry. You know Chinen, you have always been the 'victim' in Hikaru and Yabu's pranks. Why don't this time you pay them back?"

The suggestion somehow sounds interesting to Chinen ears.

"We'll make them feel like crying tomorrow. Then you can laugh at them afterwards! Don't worry, Keito will participate too."

Chinen couldn't deny that idea caught him immediately. He would love to see Hikaru's miserable face.

"What should I do then?"

"Stay back at the JUMP house while everyone is leaving tomorrow."

__________________________________________________________________

April 1st 2011

Keito continues to walk upstairs until he reaches the first room that appeared in his sight. It's Yuto's room.

"Are you here Angel?" Keito calls his girlfriend's name. He doesn't really understand why Angel suddenly insisted to come to JUMP house when the house is all empty.

Slowly he turns Yuto's room door knob and steps inside. Chinen is giggling all by himself in the room next door. Keito is playing his role really seriously even though this is just a prank.

Before they departed yesterday Angel gave him a toy- blade; the one that will be push in if pressed onto hard object. So that is the plan, he will stab Keito and Keito will 'die' for few days. Within that period of time he will get the whole JUMP members to play detective and on Angel's order he will reveal the prank at a suitable time.

"Remember Chinen, just in case people is watching, we'll pretend like this is a real murder. By means, there will be blood. Keito will scream. Just ignore it. Throw the blade and leave the house. I'll take it from there," Angel gave her last instruction.