Part 8

"Ohayo gozaimasu!!!!!" Takaki enters the living room. "Eih? Why everybody wakes up so early this morning?" he rubs his eyes as he look at the other members who are sitting on the couch. Everyone looks tired and worn out.

"How was your sleep Yuya?" Yabu asks the yawning boy.

"I had a weird dream that doesn't really feels like dream," Takaki sits on the floor while resting his back at Daiki. "I dreamt of Keito. We were playing this stupid spirit board game and Keito's ghost come to us. Then I sort of become Keito, standing in Yuto's room when Chii suddenly stab me. It feels real though. Dai-chan... I'm so sleepy..." he lands his head on Daiki's lap.

Yabu shifts his gaze towards Yamada who has been forever troubled by the reality they learned last night. It wasn't a dream. The Ouija board is real. Keito being in the attic is real, and the dream is somewhat real too.

"I'll show you instead," the last sentence that came out from Keito's mouth last night before everything turns dark. When Yabu opened his eyes he was standing alone at the JUMP house stairs.

Yabu turned around, all confused and agitated. He continued to walk upstairs until he reached the first room that appeared in his sight.

"Are you here Angel?" Keito's voice heard when he opened his mouth. Only then that Yabu realized that he was an audience watching from within Keito's body.

Slowly he turned the Yuto's room door knob and stepped inside. The reflection from the mirror clearly showed Keito searching around the room.

"Angel I'm tired of playing hide and seek," Keito sat on Yuto's bed. "Come out. We wouldn't make it to my parent's house if we stay here any longer."

"You need to break up with her Keito!" Chinen entered the room with a blade in his hand.

Keito stood up in shock. "Chii! What are you doing? Put that down! Those are dangerous!" he pointed at the sharp shining weapon.

"She's using you. She never loved you. You need to stop seeing her!"

"Rubbish! I don't like this kind of joke Chii! Stop it!" Keito attempted to walk out but Chinen was faster to shut the door.

Chinen drew closer to the petrified boy. "You chose her over me huh? Then let's settle this now!" he directed the blade in Keito's direction.

"You've gone mad Chii! We can calmly talk things over. There's no need of violent here. Throw the blade aside Chii and nobody will get hurt," Keito tried to persuade the petite boy but Chinen didn't show any changes.

"You'll thank me later birthday boy," Chinen smiled, before immediately buried the three-inch blade into Keito's abdomen.

The 'dream' stopped there. When Yabu woke up in his room this morning the clock has already showed 9am. When or how he managed to get to his room from the attic he didn't know.

But one thing for sure- he can still feel the sharp pain exactly at the location where Keito was stabbed in his dream, even now.

And apparently everyone that was involved last night has the same experience too.

"It can't be true," Yamada mumbles. "Chii will never do such things."

"But I don't think Keito lied either," Inoo walks in with a tray of hot chocolate in his hand. "This is shocking though. Who would know that Chii had such affection towards Keito," he distributes the drinks to everyone.

"Kei," Hikaru glares at Inoo.

"Oppss..." Inoo cups his mouth. "Yama-chan, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"