Part 6

Chinen lies on left his side, watching the tallest JUMP member cleaning the ward room.

"You don't really need to stay Yuto-kun," Chinen speaks. "The nurses can do all the cleaning."

Yuto smiles. "It's all right. There's nothing to do at the manor after all. It's pretty boring," he closes down the curtain.

Night is coming again. As per yesterday JUMP came in to visit the petite boy. Yabu brought in some sushi that he made earlier that day. Takaki came in with various games and CDs for the boy to watch. They were even scolded by the charge-nurse for being too noisy.

And that's not all. After a while they are finally able to meet Mr. Johnny who dropped by that evening.

"Yes, we know about Angel and the blood," Mr. Johnny confirmed.

"BLOOD?" everybody seemed shocked, except for the two who already knew.

"If you went back to JUMP house you should have noticed the blood in the basement," the old man continued. Yabu, Hikaru and Takaki glared at Yamada furiously, perhaps angry to be kept in the dark regarding the important information.

"So it most probably that..."

"Keito is dead," Mr. Johnny completed Inoo's sentence. "His parents have already accepted this fact. The only thing that I can do for them now is to find his body."

"And the murderer," Inoo cuts in. "I'll catch the murderer with my own hands!" his rage is uncontrollable.

The others nodded in silence.

"Can I suggest something?" Ryutaro suddenly spoke.

"What is it Ryu?"

"If it's true that Keito was murdered, then the culprit is still on loose. I think it would be better to have people accompanying Chii here in the hospital, just in case."

Yuto moved forward. "I like that idea. All right, I'll be staying here tonight!"

And that's why Yuto is now in Chinen's room. Ryutaro's suggestion does make sense after all, but that was not the reason why Yuto stayed back at the first place.

Because Yuto has already know who the culprit is.

"Ne Yuto-kun," Chinen suddenly calls.

"Em?"

"Why are you staying back really?"

"Eh? You heard what Ryu said, this is just a precaution."

"Don't lie. I know why you are here."

"What do you mean Chii?"

"You are here to kill me right?"

__________________________________________________________________

"Ryu, what are we doing in this dusty attic?" Hikaru coughs as he speaks. "I'm allergy to dust!"

"Yeah... it's creepy in here. Whatever you want to talk about let's just do it in the living room! At least it won't be this dark," Takaki mumbles. His shaking hands are holding tight to Daiki's.

"Dai-chan... how can you date such a coward..." Yamada shook his head.

Daiki smiles. "Well, he might be a coward, but he is also a really really really sweet guy. Ne Yuyan?"

"Hait!!!!" Takaki allows Daiki to pinch his cheek. "Dai-chan is the best!"

"EWWWWWW!!!!!!"