Part 4

"Yama-chan baka!!!!!" Hikaru yells the moment he sees Yamada steps into Tackey's living room. "Do you know how worried we were?"

"Well, I didn't," Takaki cuts in, who later receives a whacked from the angry Hikaru.

"Ittai!!" Takaki screams in pain as he rubs his now swollen head. "Why are you so mean to me? Bakaru!!!"

"Shut up Bakaki! And you little puppy, what the hell on earth were you thinking?" Hikaru grabs Yamada's collar.

"SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" both Tackey and Yabu hiss.

Yabu takes Hikaru's hand from the younger boy's neck. "Calm down. I know you are concern; we all are. Just don't get too emotional about it, especially this early in the morning. What's important now is that he's safe."

"Fortunately," the cranky boy sits. "He might end up dying at the highway roadside if Takizawa-kun didn't find him."

"But he is fine now. So just try to suppress your anger a little bit Hikaru," Tackey brings Yamada to the other side of the table.

"But I still don't understand why you hit me though," Takaki says with his confuse face. "Yama-chan, why did you disappear from the hospital yesterday?"

"Yes, that is a very good question Yuya," Yabu places himself directly in front of Yamada, facing the boy. "Want to tell us what's in your mind?"

Yamada stares at the floor. "First of all, I apologize for what happened yesterday," the guilty boy speaks. "I thought it would be easier and safer to check things myself. I don't want other people to get involve."

"Going alone might be easier but definitely not safer," Yabu advices. "Please at least tell one of us before you do anything."

"Hait," Yamada nods. "Gomen ne Hikaru-kun."

Hikaru didn't reply. He takes the juice prepared earlier by Tackey and drinks it instead, still trying to get his nerves down.

"Where were you heading?" the interrogation begins. Yabu knows he sounds like a mother at this point but he doesn't care. As the group leader he feels like it is his responsibility to care for the members, especially the young guys.

"Ano... I went to the JUMP house."

"HAH?" the three older boys couldn't hide their surprise. "Alone??"

"No," Yamada denies. "Takizawa-kun was with me last night. But don't get me wrong, Takizawa-kun has nothing to do with the initial plan. He felt terrible to let me go by myself, so he came with me."

"Sasuga Takizawa-kun," Takaki suddenly claps his hand. "We should have 'BSOY' award!"

Hikaru frowns. "What's BSOY?"

"Heeee..." Takaki grins. "Best Senpai Of the Year. I bet Takizawa-kun will get the most votes!"

"Arigato Takaki-kun, but that was a little bit random," Tackey tries to get things back on tract.

Takaki rubs his hair. "Sumimasen..."

"But why do you want to go there? We took all of our personal belongings when we moved to the manor right?" Yabu inquires.

"Yeah, we did... It's just... there's something I need to check."

"What 'thing'?" Hikaru finally speaks again, eyeing Yamada without a blink.

"Nothing..." the boy put both his hand under his chin. "I want to find Keito! He has been missing for so long. I can't wait anymore. And.."

"And???"