Part 5

Ryutaro couldn't sleep that night. His head is throbbing. The whole set-up doesn't make any sense to him.

First, Chinen claims to see Keito sitting in the kitchen the night he passed out.

Second, Yamada and Tackey saw plenty of evidence suggesting that somebody was severely injured in the JUMP house- probably Keito is the victim.

Third, aunt Sumire's doesn't have a granddaughter staying with her.

"Huarghhh!!!!!!!" Ryutaro scratches his head as he yells, correcting his position on the couch. The more he tries to connect the facts the more confuse he gets.

The group met in Tackey's house this morning where Hikaru was enthusiastically explaining his deduction on Keito's disappearance. When Ryutaro was about to agree with the theory Yamada called him to the kitchen.

"What's wrong Yama-chan?"

The boy was hesitating at first, but later spit out the scary evidences.

"There's a lot of dry blood in that person's room. Ryu, I think he killed Keito!" Yamada threw his thought, in which Ryutaro doesn't really like.

"Is it really blood?"

"I think it's pretty easy to distinguish between blood and paint- yes, it is blood," Yamada seemed a little irritable. "You can ask Takizawa-kun if you doubt my statement!"

Ryutaro tried to calm the older boy. "It's not that I don't believe in you Yama-chan. I just want you to think this through rationally. Let's say it is blood, how sure are we that it is human's blood? If it really is, then the next question is does it belongs to Keito? These questions can't be solved by just looking. They need all those fancy scientific testing to prove. By what you told me it sounds like nobody was aware about it."

"Or maybe they do," Tackey suddenly joins the conversation. "That's why they move all you to the manor."

His senpai's words somehow make sense. That could explain why they were ordered to leave the house at instance.

"Let's say it is Keito's blood, then what you want to do with him? Should we tell the police?"

Ryutaro shook his head on Yamada's question. "There's no proof that he killed him. Anyone could have done the crime in his room if they wanted to frame him. And dry blood... who knows how long the blood has been there. Weeks? Months? Years? There're too many ambiguity in this," the boy laid his back against the wall. His brain is working hard.

How can I get hold to the data? I don't even know the officers that are involved in this case.

The day continued with them visiting Chinen at the hospital. The poor boy is still having fever, but the level of shock he experienced has gone down a little. Chinen was so happy to see the rest of the group members. They were eating snacks prepared by Yuto, Inoo, and Daiki back in the manor before they departed this morning.

"Eat Chii! We make all this for you!" Yuto served the food on the table provided. "Eat so that you'll get better sooner!"

"Arigato Yuto!!" Chinen swallowed his food. "Oishi!!!! This is much better than the hospital food!"

Seeing Chinen being genki again gives some kind of relieve to Ryutaro. Then again Ryutaro was afraid if asking about the incident that night will make Chinen traumatized again.

"You want to know right?" Chinen suddenly whispered to Ryutaro when the others were engrossed into watching One-piece anime shown on the screen in Chinen's ward room.