serenity

As soon as I reached our bedroom after picking up Eve from Lyra's room I shut the door and began playing with Eve. She was extremely hyper kid who took short naps every 2 hours for 20 mins.. and before you think further yes. I've been in this room again for the whole day.

It was nearly evening and my stomach growled loudly causing Eve to shift a little. It was the 20 mins rest that I was getting and I really liked it.

    I headed down towards the kitchen hurriedly  to find myself some thing to eat and be back up before Eve's 20 mins were up.

I saw Richard's head on top of the cabinet and snoring lightly.  His hair were in a messy but adorable way and there were bags under his eyes which clearly showed that too hadn't slept last night.  I walked around him to the sink and grabbed a glass from the cabinet above. Then I proceeded to the fridge and took out a bowl of strawberries.

As I turned around , I could see Richard's widened eyes waiting for me to say something.  I opened my mouth to move but before I could reply he pulled me to his chest and hugged me.

"I knew you would be upset about Lyra and the fact that I kept it hidden from you. But I couldn't help it. I found her more than a month ago.  She was crying sitting in a dark valley and her wrist was broken.  She had a black eye and her left side of the face was completely swollen. She had no money ,no one she could ask for help. And the worst part?  She had a kid Ser. How could I leave her? Yes. I did love her.  But those feelings are long forgotten. I've moved on. And so has she. I want to experience these new feelings for you. But please talk to me, Yell at me or just curse me but please don't ignore me. I hate it when you do that. You know it's killing me."

By the time he finished he was already in tears and I was leaning towards him while his nose was buried in my hair.

God I missed him

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys took a long time updating this chapter. It's not edited yet so sorry about that.  Enjoy your chapter.  Leave your comments and votes please