serenity

As much as o hate to admit it I was enjoying the sudden kiss. It was the best kiss or maybe better than the kisses I've experienced. His plump lips were on my already swollen lips, His teeth were biting my lower lip and our tongues danced with each other fighting for dominance.

But as it is said. Every good thing in life needs to end. We stopped kissing , catching up on our breaths while our foreheads touched. I looked into his brown tender but familiar eyes and saw nearly all the expressions he was feeling. Lust, confusion, scared, and love. Love??

Just as I brought my lips to him the door bell rang breaking us from our little trance that we had.

I already started praying that it wasn't someone who we knew otherwise it would be difficult to explain my swollen lips and untidy hair.

Richard gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to open the door.

I wish he didn't. He returned back into the kitchen with none other than his long before love !!!!

Why now? Why after so many years? Why when things were finally supposed to go good in my life?

She was Richard's first girl friend and he loved her. She didn't want to get married to him instead got married to some another guy. Richard never moved on from her and dated quite a few girls getting the play boy title .

Welcome back. Thanks for making life so easy for me. *que sarcasm*

#sorry for the small chapter.