Serenity

Do u ever feel when you don't remember anything when u first wake up? That's how i felt right now! I could see the sun shining out of the window and the clouds hovering outside and the cold wind that hit my face sending me shivers through my spine. it was peaceful outside. The only thing I could hear was the chirping of the birds and the our breathing sound. Wait?  AnD the reality falls into place. I was married!! Yes! Serenity Jones was married to Richard Matthews! I looked over to my right and heard the loud snoring of Rich.. God I had to get used to that. I pushed his heavy hands off my stomach and began zombie walking  to the washroom.. After doing the morning stuffs I went to the kitchen and grabbed the last banana from the fridge. I looked at Rich as soon as I sat onto the chair. To say he looked hot was an understatement. His morning hair looked cute on him and he was only in his shorts. He came close to me and bit my banana into half ! He had eaten half my banana. daaam guy!! Nobody messes with my food. And I meant it. Nobody.  I was angry. I knew I couldn't win against him so I decided to play with him a little.. I went close to him as he had gone to sit on his chair chewing on the half banana he stole from me, and yelled, "Good morning dearest husband. last night was FUNNnn!!!" I made sure I was loud enough so that our parents and cousins in the hall could hear me.. I looked up at the stairs and then gave a peck on Rich's lips.. wait. what? I went to gave a peck on his cheeks and he had to turn his head at the same moment?? screw my life!! AWKWARD!