serenity

Somebody had to talk. We were best friends first and then err a married couple.. I sat next to him n put my Hand on his. He looked into my eyes. They were wet. He had been crying? Did marrying me was the worst thing that ever happened? NO! I had to ask.. "Richard? u know we are best friends first. we can talk" I tried to give him my most innocent smile I could at that moment. He looked up in my eyes and scratched the back of his neck "this is totally fucked up! we are married. they were talking about how cute our kids will look with my brown eyes and Ur blue eyes. they are freaking talking about our kids. I can't do that with you. I mean you're pretty no doubt but you are My best friend.. how can I.. " yes u can say I was a bit offended but I was glad we were on the same page. So that was why he was so upset.. They expected us to do it.. You know? I took his hand in my hand. "Rich I know what Ur feeling.. my feelings are mutual.. you know what? why don't we pretend to stay like this till we don't find out another way? we can share the same room! " I smiled and he let out a sigh saying, "as if we have any other option." I hit his elbow hard as i could and then went straight to bed. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could say I interrupted "I know u sleep on the right side. I'll sleep on the left."

How did I know about this? Well we weeere best friends for more than 15 years and we had been sleeping on each others beds without any reason.  After his "horrible"  breakup I had to sleep with him for more than a month until finally he was ready to move on.. 

His mom was bugged seeing me every morning .. Maybe that's when they started thinking that we have a "connection?"