Serenity

Serenity's POV

I got up with the ringing of my phone. Urgh who the hell calls up at 10:30 on a Saturday? I walked over to the table where all our phones were kept. I picked it up with one open eye and saw that it was Rich's call.

Obviously I did not want to talk to him especially when he spoilt my night. He was the reason I'm having such a horrible hangover. I put the call on voicemail only to find out that he called back again! Was he ever going to get a hint? I once again sent the call to voicemail.

I walked towards the bed to find my 3 friends sleeping like it was the end of world.

I groaned in frustration as I knew sleep would not come to me any more. I was just going to hop on the bed and lay asleep as I found Beth's phone ringing. I knew it was Rich so I decided I would answer the call. I walked again towards the table and picked up the call. Before the could even answer I spoke up. "good morning to you too... if you're trying to reach Serenity Jones aka your "wife" let me tell you she is not available. You should apologize to ruin her cake plans and going out on a date with some bimbo." I clenched my fists as I imagined him with some chick on my bed. Our bed. How could he. Yes I told him that we could date people if we wish to but I did not expect him to find someone so fast. obviously he would. he was the popular guy in university and I was a unpopular girl who believed in fantasies. "ohh and how was last night? was she too good in bed?"

I did not wait for the answer I just clicked the end button and threw Beths phone on the bed. I knew he was always a dick but did not believe he could do such a thing. I've always had a crush on him since high school. I wanted to tell him about my feelings so bad but he found himself a Girl friend. I never told him about my feelings and instead concentrated on finding other guys for me.

I would do that now also. I knew I could not wait for him then or now. I had to find someone for me and so I will.