Serenity.

After taking a hot shower , I get down the stairs only to find Richard and Lyra talking to each other.. Actually whispering to each other. I could see them but I doubt they could see me back.

"Why did you say that you are glad to see me? I thought we weren't gonna talk about our meeting?" Richard whisper - yelled at Lyra.

"Not talk.?? I'm sorry okay. I.. Wait. Does she think there is something going on between the two of us? Why?" Lyra replied back.

"Stop talking so loudly okay. Yes. Serenity has such crazy ideas. And how can she not? We were dating, remember? Obviously she's insecure!"

"But..." And thankfully at that moment I decide to enter the kitchen before they find me eavesdropping on their conversation. I stand opposite Richard and begin filling my cup with coffee.

"Where is Eve , Lyra? What time are you going to start looking for jobs?" I talk to Lyra avoiding  a conversation with Richard.

" I was waiting for you to come down. Il leave now. But I have no idea where to start. Can you please help me?"

"I don't think my night has gone very well. Ask Richard why don't you? He'll be very helpful."

I can feel his eyes on me as I talk about him to Lyra

Lyra hesitantly begins," Serenity can I talk to you about something quick? I can assure you there is nothing going on between me and Richard. I have no intentions of spoiling your marriage. He's married to you and.."

"You just keep saying he's married. Are you not? I don't want to hear about this at all. You can stay here as long as you wish. But regarding this matter please don't talk to me." I yelled at her this early in the morning

"Serenity... " Richard tried to calm me down.

"Richard stay out of it." I snap at him.

"I'm sorry. I haven't had much sleep at night. I'll be upstairs with Eve. Best of luck Lyra."