Serenity

I looked over to Richard's face and noticed his face. Well he was nothing compared to my Prince charming.. He had chocolate brown eyes and a fair complexion. He had a few pimples on his face which made his face pink when he blushed.. Well I could adjust with him for some time more... I said yes n he looked at me in surprise. I nodded at his reaction and shrugged.
I looked at him.. He was in his tux and he looked good. He always looked good. I made sure he looked good. I looked at his eyes and I could see the same expression that I was carrying.. It showed that he wanted to run far from here. Far away from the current position that he is in.. He was as confused as I was.. He cleared his throat and spoke aloud "yes". I looked over at him as he stepped closer.. well this was one thing I had never thought of..

It was 2am I was in the room
waiting for him to come. We had been avoiding each other since we had kissed. It had gone bad. The crowd giggled as we banged our noses into each other.. I was interrupted by a knock on the door.
It swung hope..

He was standing there head facing down.. I got up from there and went to the washroom to change everything.. I stepped outside and saw that Richard also had changed and was sitting on the bed in the same place that i was. I walked up to him and waited for him to say something.