Friendship ~ Nico

I nestled my head into wills shoulder, glad my nightmares were finally over. Will was warmer than the hades cabin they had put me in.

Apparently I had once been a child of hades, so I guess being in a cold and dark room was normal for me.

"I love you," I murmured.

Will smiled, "I love you too deathbreath,"

Deathbreath? That didn't sound right coming from Will. It seemed like that name meant more to me than it should've.

I decided not to push it, I had lost my memory after all. Sighing, I got up from my boyfriend. "I'm gonna go take a walk, maybe even remember things,"

Will nodded and I walked out of the cabin, the cool night air sending a shiver down my spine. I let my legs guide me, and found my way to the woods.

"Nico?" I heard a voice. Looking up I found to brown eyes staring at me from a tree.

Somehow, it wasn't creepy.

"Leo? What are you doing in a tree?" I asked, moving to greet him.

Leo blushed, although I don't know why. "Well, I like to come here and think. It clears your head. You wanna join?"

I smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand and sitting next to him on a sturdy bush. We leaned against the trunk of the tree and I felt everything in my mind leave for a moment.

The crickets chirped softly and I could hear the waves from the lake crashing, calming me down. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~{}~

I woke up with my limbs tangled into Leo's, my head placed against his chest while he leaned his head in mine.

Shit.

This was not good.

I was pressed up against a very hot guy I had slept with in the middle of the woods when I told my boyfriend I needed to get air.

And I couldn't even be mad because it was Leo, he was my best friend and would never mean to ruin my relationship.

He was Leo Valdez, who would always be my best friend. It's not like he would ever mean to cuddle with me in that way, he loved me like a brother and I was glad.

I untangled myself from my friend and hopped off the tree, making my way to find Will who was at the beach.

With a picnic basket set up.

Oh and he was kn his knee with a band on it, proposing to me.

Wait!

Oh my gods, he was proposing to me!

He didn't even finish the question before I accepted. We were supposed to be together, right?

Can I just say, writing this I felt sorry for Leo. Nico is so oblivious it's almost funny to me.