Jelousy ~ Leo

So let's get things straight.

Did I mean to sleep with Nico in the tree we used to hang out in while he is currently in a relationship and possibly ruin it that way he could be mine?

Yeah, yeah I kind of did.

But hey, he's death breath. What was still weighing me down was why we had found each other in every other reality but this one?

Oh yeah, Will Solace.

Do I still not like will solace? Yes.

My thoughts were interrupted by Nico running at me, a wide smile on his face. It almost looked odd, this wide of a smile looked like it would hurt to keep on for more than a second.

He tackled me to the ground in a hug, happy tears in his eyes. I laughed as he did, reminded of the old times.

"Leo! Will just asked me to marry him!" He said happily.

The smile on my face dropped for a moment, although Nico didn't notice. "Oh," I said.

"I came to see if you would be my best man. I mean, your the only guy I could wake up with and see it as nothing but friendship. Your my best friend and I really want you to be there for me when I marry my soulmate,"

Ow.

Yeah, that was about all I could think right then.

Friend. He had called me a friend. F-R-I-E-N-D. Friend. Was this what Will felt like? Did he feel the burning in his chest while it felt like his soul itself was slipping away?

Oh and the fact he called Will his soulmate. Will wasn't his soulmate, I was! I was the one he made that promised to! I was the one he had found every time! It was me.

Me. Not Will. Me.

He had even started remembering last night. He told me when he was half asleep. But his memories weren't true, they were with Will.

Nico was still talking and I nodded, agreeing to be his best man. I mean, how were you supposed to say no when Nico Di Angelo was looking at you like you could put the stars in the sky?

~{}~

The wedding hadn't happened yet I already felt sick to my stomach. I rarely came out of bunker nine these days, only Percy stopping by.

Nico had tried a few times, but I had shut him down multiple times.

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts, something I seemed to do a lot more now these days.

"Go away," I called.

Harley opened the door, giving me a small smile. "Hey big bro. It's been a while since I've seen you,"

"I don't like coming out. Nico came back, yet he was still gone to me. He still thinks of me as a friend and I hate it. I liked it better when he hated me, at least then I was allowed to hate him too,"

"Leo, your the big brother. Your supposed to be the one giving me advice. And that's kind fo what I came here for," Harley said softly.

I gave a slight smile, "right. What do you need?"

"There's this girl I really like, and at first she liked me too. But then this new camper came to camp and she basically forgot all about me. I tried to talk to her again and now I'm friendzoned. What do i do?"

"Do you really want to be with her?"

"More than anything,"

I nodded, "okay. Well, then start gradually. Get her to remember you, wether it's because your fighting or what. Maybe make her jealous or talk to her a lot,"

"Okay. Well, although I love that advice, you use it. Hang out with Percy a lot, make him jealous and think about you a lot. Maybe even argue with him. I don't know, just make him want you,"

I sighed, "your a tricky little brother, but your a good one," I pulled him into a hug, "thank you,"

It was off to go find Percy Jackson and tell him my plan.