Jelousy (2) ~ Nico

I was happy with Will, but I couldn't help but worry for Leo. He hadn't been out of the bunker in days, and every time I went to see him he shut me out.

The only person he would let in besides his siblings was Percy Jackson. Percy Jackson—the guy trying to steal my best friend.

Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking of that. I was cuddling with Will, shouldn't I be thinking of Will?

But no, Leo Valdez was my top priority right now.

Me and Will got up, our hands linked as we walked out the door. I was almost shocked at the sight I saw outside of the Poseidon cabin.

Leo was laughing as he sat on Percys lap, feeding him blue strawberries as they joked around together, acting like they were in love.

Percy kissed his forehead and Leo leaned his head in percys shoulder. That should be me Leo leans his head against.

Wait what? What? That made no sense. I loved will not Leo. Will.

I put on a small smile and turned to Will, "how about we go see what Leo and Percy are doing?"

Will look hesitant but agreed and we walked over to see what the two were doing. They didn't seem to notice us until Will cleared his throat.

"Hey guys, glad to see your out Leo," Will smiled.

Leo looked up, and his eyes looked to be smirking, "hey. Percy and I got together last night, he was the only one I really wanted to see and one thing lead to another,"

I resisted a growl and tried to smile.

~{}~

Will was back in the infirmary, helping some injured campers while I walked around camp. Making my way to the woods, I decided to sit in the trees.

I had remembered a few things, and I know me and Leo used to talk and hang out in the branches all day long. So maybe if I came here I could have the Leo without the Percy.

My hopes were crushed as I saw Leo and Percy cuddled into each other, sleeping.

~{}~

I hardly talked to Leo these days, he was always with Percy. It's not the I hated Percy—he was impossible to hate—it's just that I missed Leo.

Leo had told me they were checking the woods for anything out of the ordinary, and he invited me and will.

I glanced ahead to see Percy and Leo still holding hands. Why was Leo hand still attached to Percys? It's been like five thousand hours and they still haven't let go!

Why the heck was he still holding hands with Percy? Were they attached?!?!? There is no reason he still needs to hold hands with Percy!

And why was Percy so damn likable? He wasn't hatable—no matter how hard I tried. Will was perfect in looks, tan skin, bright eyes, messy hair.

Am I gay for Percy?

Nah. He's just too perfect. Too stupidly perfect because guess what? He was nice. Percy didn't want to take Leo from me because Leo wasn't mine.

Not that I wanted him to be. It just seemed like our friendship had lost all hope.

Stupid Percy. There was always hope.

But sometimes it didn't seem like it. We walked and found nothing, but as everyone parted, I followed Leo into bunker nine, fuming with anger.

"Why the hell are you doing this?!?" I stormed in.