Chapter |43.

Dedicated to Denadez15

Maya's here with the second update...

Like for reals today is finally Saturday and today is the day we would finally be going to Algeria for the competition and toady was so annoying, because we we're running late and the time for us to board the airplane was drawing near and we had to hurry up.

I was on the phone with Julianna, Ariel, Finn and Parker and they we're all rushing up to pack up all their remaining things. "It's 11:00am in the morning and our flight is by 12:30pm and we need to board the plane before it would be late." I told them.

They made a grumbling noise as they told me that they were on their way that we would all meet in the Airport. I cut the video call and then I remembered that I have not called Sky today, so I dialed his number.

On the second ring he answered by saying, "Hey babe."

I smiled and said, "Hey asshole."

He laughed, "Asshole, really Del."

I rolled my eyes and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yup! Am heading to my truck right now." He answered me and then I heard the sound of his door opening and then closing and then the sound of the engine being turned on.

"I can't wait to see you." I blushed into the phone.

"Me too babe, I can't wait to see what you wore for me today."

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Goodbye Sky Bolt."

He chuckled, "See you later Del."

I cut the call and hugged the phone till I heard a soft knock on my door and then I told the person to come in and then Harry opened the door gently and peeked in. I gave him a reassuring smile to enter the room.

He walked into my room and sat down on the bed and then he looked around my room and then his eyes landed on mine and he gave me a nervous grin. I don't know why he loves admiring my room, but it's cute.

"Dad said it's time to leave." He told me.

"AL righty, I would just grab my phone and my bags and we would be out of here." I said before I went to the table to grab my phone and my bag and then Harry had already opened the door for me.

I smiled at him, before I turned my back and cast one last look at my room before I whispered, "Goodbye."

*

We we're all in the car heading to the Airport, my mum and Williams were talking in low tunes and they kept on giggling at each other, which made me to gag a little. Mendel and I looked at each other before we sighed.

I decided that we should play I spy and mum and Mendel groaned, because we had to spy what we are seeing in the limo and it was pretty hard, because I said some things that we're not even there in the limo.

After playing for like ten minutes, they all gave up and then I decided to listen to rest my head by sipping my favorite cocktail drink, I looked at everyone and they we're all happy and I was glad by that fact, because we would soon become a true family after the upcoming marriage.

When we finally reached the Airport, Mr. V came out and opened the door for us, I was the first person to exit the car as we exited the limo we went straight to the entrance of the Airport and then we heard an announcement from the loud speakers that the people heading to Algeria, should start boarding now.