04.

"Daddy I have been staying out of trouble"

"Daddy I have been staying out of trouble". She sighed.

"Ion wanna hear shit about you being on the south at all Jay".

"I had some shit to do. And I just be at the park".

"Ion give a fuck that's what I'm telling you. Focus on that trade and finding a job. Ion wanna hear about you hanging with no lil niggas or no fast ass lil girls who can get yo ass caught up".

"I be chilling daddy".

"I can hear some shit in yo voice. You already doing shit you shouldn't be doing".

"I got real be chilling. I can't sit in the house all day. Nor can I be in once spot for too long".

"Yo lil ass too damn paranoid. But that's my fault. I should've been there".

"But aye I love you Jay and stay off from the south cause if something happen to you that's yo ass and the nigga or bitch who shot yo ass".

"I love you too". She said as she listened to him hang up.

"Who was that, daddy".

"Yup".

"He cuss you out or some".

"Somewhat. Like it was a lil lecture".

"About you being on tha south or some".

"Yea. But it ain't like i be starting shit. I just be minding my business and going about my day". She shrugged.

"Cause them niggas got yo ass caught up and you know they be over there too. And daddy know that. He tryna do what's best".

"I know that though. I still ain't seen them yet so I don't really see the problem. And even if I do see them. I done did my part. Ion owe nan one of them niggas a damn thang".

"You still lady grape". Ceuani laughed.

"I ain't shit. I was never jumped in so I ain't from shit. I hung with niggas from there but never claimed shit".

"You was repping what yo nigga was repping".

"What nigga did I have though".

"So we playing dumb".

"What you mean. I didn't have a nigga".

"Alright let me call up Angel". Ceuani pulled out her phone and called angle and she picked up on the 3 rd ring.

"Whats goodie". She said.

"Angel didn't Jay ass have a nigga before she left".

"The nigga from grape. Whasshisname Ice ass".

"Me and paris was never together". She rolled her eyes.

"First name basis. Y'all was together. You used to be out here going out bad behind his ass. I'll never forget when you fought that one bitch. But you wasn't even fast". Ceuani laughed.

"Shorty was claiming she was pregnant by him. And I regret that. But he wasn't my boyfriend".

"Who was he then".

"Somebody who looked out for me when times was rough". She shrugged.

"If she say that wasn't together shit they wasn't. But I know they was. Y'all was a lil too touchy".

"Girl because we used to hug each other. We was chilling like any other friend duo".

"Nah. He used to grip that ass. And baby was you holding some. Now yo shit done got flat".

"Girl please. Ass is big. And that's on yo mama head". Jayani rolled her eyes.

"Chilee anyways. Don't put shit on my mama. Cause you was popping that lil twat for him and you was 15".

"Uhm i was 16. And we never fucked". She lied not wanting them in her business.

"Girl I know you lying. The way y'all used to go out bad for each other. I'd call y'all Whitney and Bobby but y'all didn't do crack".

"We was strictly friends and he was always there for me when nobody else was. Leave it at that". She shrugged.

"Y'all was cute though. Not even gon hold you. You was his real ride or die. Like y'all was dead ass the best of friends whether y'all was actually fucking or not". Angel said.

"Nah deadass. I remember when he dropped her off and mama cussed her ass out so bad. And ran that boy car down and had him in shock".

"Don't bring that up". Jayani laughed.

"Girl it's the damn truth. But it was weird cause like daddy was on the phone too so they both was on her ass".

"I remember that. You went out bad Jay". Angel laughed.

"I didn't even get in trouble they just cussed him out and claimed he could go to jail for rape like I wasnt 16".

"Y'all was cute and that's all I'm gon say. I know y'all was fucking. You used to have that lil glow". Ceuani teased.

"I didn't. We didn't have sex". She rolled her eyes.

----

Jayani watched the kids run at the park and the loud noises and she really didn't care for it because she was out and the open. And she had liked kids for the most part. She just didn't like hardheaded kids.

But she didn't mind them. She had always wanted her mama to have a baby after her and Jaleel but knew it would never happen because of the predicament they were in with her daddy.

And sometimes she wished things were different.

"Is that lil Jay". She heard somebody yell.

"Leave her alone. She don't know niggas no more".

She rolled her eyes and walked off not wanting to talk to them. She didn't feel like talking to them.

"I know yo lil scary ass ain't walking away". Street said laughing.

She ignored them and hurried to her mamas car. But one of them had grabbed her arm.

"Don't fucking grab me". She punched him in his jaw out of reflex.

"Awe I see yo lil scary ass done got tough".

"What y'all niggas doing". She heard a familiar voice yell.

"Look at yo lil juvie. Her ass done got out of juvenile".

"Move the fuck away from my car". She yelled, causing people to look over at her.

"You got it. You owe me".

"Ion owe you a bitch ass thang".

-----

holaaaaaaa.

Chy & JB here.

updates gon be frequent on this book because we have other ideas.

but y'all gon be getting more of Jayani past with Ice and her present with *****

toodles.

xoxoxo- JB💋