09

them votes and comments gotta go up.

and I'm being dead ass. lol

"Jayani"

"Jayani". Kahsye snapped in front of her face.

"Ma".

"What. The hell. We going to visit yo daddy today".

"I don't want too". She mumbled.

"I really don't give a fuck. Get up". She rolled her eyes before leaving her room.

Jay rolled her eyes before picking out her outfit which consisted of some black jeans a bright orange hoodie and her orange AirMax 95's.

She put her puffy hair in a puff on the top of her head and got in the shower and got out quickly and did her daily hygiene and out on her clothes and went down stairs and saw Saint, Jariah, Alani, Christian, Kaziya, Vee, Angel her mama and her brother and sister.

She tried to put on a little smiled, but failed, she haven't seen her father in four years , it was nerve wracking since she hadn't done anything to please him.

"Aww lil Jay, what's wrong?"Kaiyza ask sitting up.

"I'm fine, just thinking, I know dad talks a certain way over the phone and what if he snaps at me in there."She pouted.

Jaleel walked closer and she wrapped her arms around her brother,but then she remembered she's a big girl, she smiled.

"Yo daddy knows how and who you are without being here and he loves you."Kahsye kissed her forehead.

"Never did Jayani get sad for one minute , point twenty seven seconds."Saint mumbled.

"Shut up ugly, let's go, I wanna go see my dad."She walked out and got in the back of one of the cars.

"Ugly?Mind you, I fertilized yo daddy, and yo daddy fertilized you, which means you fucking ugly too."Saint mugged her.

"No naa"Vee started laughing.

Most of the car ride Jayani was quiet, she was thinking, she had done many wrongs in her life and she was ready to start doing something with her life.

But it was difficult since she didn't finish highschool, but she was still smart.

"Throat babiessss, am tryna give it too ya."She mumbled randomly.

Her phone vibrated on her lap making her look down at it , it was Kacey, she declined the call and texted him saying "I'm busy, call you when I get done."

He liked her message but didn't respond, Jayani rolled her eyes, because he always did it.

Plus she wasn't in the mood, she wasn't sad or anything , she was just in her head.

"Jayani , yo ass went shopping , yo don't look like a port dude no more."Kaiyza chuckled.

"Leave my baby."