06

200+ votes

100+ comments.

i prefer comments over votes and y'all ain't been commenting lol.

y'all don't want me to do y'all dirty.

comment🙂. and I mean multiple people not just 1

 and I mean multiple people not just 1

"It's you texting Kacey for me". Amari mumbled.

"Kacey can suck a bbc backwards. Ion even fuck with him. I be chilling. He gon say I'm his lil opp shawt. Like nigga what".

"Not the opp. Them niggas still cant get over the fact that you wasn't dating ice ass".

"Ion know. But that shit mad aggy cause if I said me and Ice ain't did shit we ain't did shit end of that. But I guess cause we used to be hugged up bitches be thinking we was some we wasnt. Plus dude had a lil girl". Jayani shrugged.

"As long as you know you ain't got nothing to prove to nobody. But why Kacey ugly ass".

"He is far from ugly miss mamas".

"Like I said he's ugly with his black ass".

"Girl please. Quit playing with him with his cute ass dimples and his smooth ass hair". Jayani said.

"He a lil hoe out here Jay. And I'm telling you this now".

"I'm not gon get caught up with him. We just friends".

"Just like how you and ice was. Lies".

"He was just my friend".

"You sure about that ma'am. You ain't got to lie to me. I remember the way he used to look at you. You was his la juvie".

"You and everybody else keep saying that. I haven't even talked to ice".

"Since you been away". She asked.

"Next topic. We ain't speaking on ice no more". Jayani said.

"K4 bout to pull up". She mumbled.

"Kacey".

"Yessir". Jayani said getting up sliding on her shoes.

"You lucky that's my cousin. Cause you can't be telling niggas where I be".

"Chile suck a bbc backwards".

"What he pulling up fa".

"I need some grams".

"Not he yo plug".

"He ain't". She said before her phone started ringing.

"Bring yo opp ass outside". He spoke before hanging up in her face.

She rolled her eyes before going out to the front of amari's house and seen his car before getting in the front seat and had a big smile plastered on her face.