11.

It was a few days after the day with Ice and Jayani hadn't been in contact with him or Kacey, she was bored everyday except when she was with her family

But then again she was worried about any nigga.

"Jay, guess what?"Ceauni bust through the door.

"What?"

"There's this block party tonight,am going with Angel, you should come."

"Where?"

"Next to the Air BNB , beside the lil Chinese restaurant."She answered.

"What time cause I'm ready to shake some ass AND fine me a new boo."She emphasized and , while sticking her tongue out.

"What happened to it?"

"Don't know."She shrugged.

"What about frozen head ass?"She referred to ice.

"Fuck his stupid ass and Kacey too, both em need to be kicked off a fucking roof,ain't shit ass niggas."She spoke with bass in her voice.

"K4 been chilling though. He cool". Angel spoke.

"He don't even like you". Cleo rolled her eyes.

"He be with Wooga, he still laid back". She shrugged.

"I just feel like you think you superior. Pipe it down love". Jariah spoke.

"Haven't done anything I'm so confused right now. Lol". Angel said getting on her phone.

"Is there any animosity towards her". Zapriana asked.

"Who has animosity. Like we all related and we all cousins and regardless of what we do in our personal lives there shouldn't be any kind of judging". Uniece said.

"Period".

"And the only person who should be feeling some type of way is Amari and she's chilling". Jayani said.

"I'm not. That's her boyfriend and I respect their relationship. What they do has nothing to do with me or concern me in any form of fashion".

"Y'all just be wanting me to be jealous. And I'm not. If that's who she wants she can have him".

"I was gon have him regardless".

"Girl I'm trying to be nice to you. I can really beat yo ass. And you're pressing my buttons. Out of respect for my friend I won't fight you but say some else slick ill snatch that nigga right back".

"Fuck you, he really don't want you, I got him all in this wet ass pussy, it won't work if you try bitch."

They went back and forth for a little bit before Ceauni got up.