25

YALL ENJOY THIS IS IT!!'

xoxoxo- JB

Jayani stared hardly at her father, as if they were having a staring contest and honestly she could tell he was disappointed in her but she was damn near 19, and she was grown enough to make her own decisions

But swing his youngest little girl carrying a child was like a new feeling for Him.

It wasn't a bad thing. It was like a new feelings. He couldn't explain it. His facial expression gave off as if he was disappointed but in all reality he wasn't he just wanted her to be happy.

And if this was what was making her happy so be it.

He wasn't going to be one of those fathers who thought they controlled their children's lives it was never the case. He wanted all of his kids to be happy regardless of what type of situation they ended up in.

He was very supportive outside of being parent. And being a parent you had to support your child's decisions because it wasn't you choice to make their decisions for them anymore.

"Are you going to say anything". She sighed, frowning.

"Congrats?" He said but it came out more of like a question.

"If you mad just say that".

"I'm not mad, I'm not anything. I don't know if I should congratulate you or brush it off".

"Both?"

"Is he stable? I know his cousin died, whom was your best friend and y'all taking care of her child. Y'all good? Are y'all ready for a baby". He asked her.

"Where the nigga at anyway? Ion play that shit".

"We got into it the other day so we ignoring each other".

"He should be mature about it... regardless of y'all getting into it".

"I didn't want him to come. I don't feel like being around him. Like at all".

"So what, y'all have a whole ass child on the way, and you wanna be childish. That comes with the perks of being in a relationship. Y'all argue and talk it out. Y'all don't hold grudges against one another, and I know how you are jayani. You are very dramatic". Kahsye sighed.

"That's not true. He told me he didn't want to talk to me about certain shit, which is weird because he talks to me about any and everything else. That's weird as fuck".

"Maybe he didn't feel comfortable talking about it right then and there. Maybe he didn't know how to approach the situation to you". She shrugged her shoulders.

"How he said it mama, that hurt my feelings. Because if you don't feel comfortable with talking to me about certain shit you shouldn't even be with me".