05

"And you went over there and for what Jay"

"And you went over there and for what Jay". Kahsye yelled.

"I'm always there. And not once have I ever seen them before".

"It doesn't matter. Your daddy said stay from the south and you constantly go back knowing what type of future that's gon hold for you when they see you".

"I did my part. They set me up. Not the other way around. I was posed to come home that night and I didn't. So I can go wherever. And it's not like I go looking to get into some stuff. I be chilling".

"Welp you know them niggas from grape don't like you no more Jay".

"And. If they kill me they kill me. So what". She shrugged.

"Don't say no shit like that. Just stay from around there. You gon end up hurt". She mumbled.

"By who".

"That lil boy you used to like. Him and his friends. The same people who hurt you in the first place".

"Yeah mama , but as I said ione en be seeing them, that was the first time."She frowned walking away.

FLASHBACK.

"Ice get off that girl with yo big ass."Streets mushed his head .

They were currently out getting food but Jayani and Ice stayed in the car.

"Nigga can you just shut the fuck up?Always seeing people's business."Jayani mumbled.

"Control ya gurl mouth."He sucked some drink from his cup.

"She free to talk if she want."Ice shrugged.

"But you ain't deny she ain't yo girl."The other one said.

Honestly, Jayani and ice weren't a thing but they liked each other, they had a connection of some sort , but nobody saw it for what it was.

"Pass me that Paris"Jayani pointed at her food making him hand it to her.

"Thanks."She stayed silent.

A few minutes later they were back at Paris's mother's house, just chilling, but Jayani didn't feel like staying where the boys were so she went inside of ices room.

She was by herself for at least rtwenty minutes before he came in and laid on top of her.

"Paris, get off me you squishing my chest out."She groaned.

He looked at her before stuffing his face in her chest laughing.

"Stop ice damn."She giggled.

When he stopped he was staring at her.

"What nigga?"She rolled her eyes.

Ice positioned himself on his do her piece was touching hers but not intentionally.