17.

Jayani mugged her grandpa as he laughed at the facial expression she was giving him.

She had wanted to talk to her dad but Saint had hung up the phone. She hadn't talked to him all week because he had got in trouble again.

She felt like he was too old to be getting in trouble because he was old, but not too old.

She was highly annoyed that he was being inconsiderate and he only got one phone call each week.

He knew better than that and he knew his calls were her only source of speaking to him unless they visited him.

"What's yo problem jay?"Jaleel snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Nothing."She sighed.

"You my twin, I know you better than that, what's wrong? That nigga fucking with you?"He sat beside her.

"No, it's daddy big immature ass, he know he gotta call us and he gets himself in trouble and uses his one call to that Chinese chimp ova there."She mugged saint.

"It ain't saint fault though , it's justices he know better , he ain't call me either."Kahsye sighed.

Jayani got up and grabbed her phone going up to her room.

Her father was an important part of her life, and her not speaking to him for a long while was making her sad , because not only was she not able to grow around him physically, she had to be visiting the prison at an early age.

She got on Twitter just liking some post when her phone rung making her sigh.

It was Kacey , she picked up since she didn't want him to catch an attitude.

"Yo."She answered.

"Yo? What's up?"

"Nothing Kacey." She laid on her back closing her eyes.

"Amma come over, you want nun?"

"Ice cream."

"Aight bae"He hung up .

"MA! Kacey coming!"She yelled pulling the covers over her body and closed her eyes.

"Saint why you ain't let her speak to him?"Alani glared at saint.

"Because the minutes were over."He shrugged.

"Do you realize that man is her motivation ? She probably sad as hell right now."Alani swung on him.

"Control yo self , and she don't got a reason to be sad, it's an understandable situation, the minutes were finished."He sat down.

"Jaleel go check on your sister."Kahsye frowned.

"I don't think she wants to be bothered ma, she's good."Jaleel knew she was sad but he knew Jayani , their father was her weakness, nothing else can make her sad but him.