Afterword

Ah, its been a very interesting experience writing this story. I feel like my pitiful IQ increased slightly somewhere in between...

Regardless, I have enjoyed writing this. Originally, this was supposed to be a generic cardboard cut-out adventure story with mindless gore. But I'm glad that the story has shifted into the current state.

The reason behind that shift is my dear readers, whose regular appearences, votes and comments made me think of a better story to gift them with.

So thank you, Oshin-San who is the best reader ever, your non-stop praises and comments were the greatest boost,

Aylan-kun and Panda-San whose votes came as soon as I published each chapter and made my day,

Raghav, who could be my twin in real life,

Sanch, who always pointed out my strong points to praise me,

Thank you for sticking with me till the end.
It has been a pleasure writing for you.

Although my writing lacks in many areas, I'm trying to be better, so thank you for giving me the chance to do so.

Now, if you will excuse me, do answer the 5 questions below to give me a greater understanding about my reader base...

1- what was your favourite scene in the book?

2- what was your least favourite scene in the book?

3- is there any big inconsistency anywhere in the plot?

4- who is your favourite character here?

5- Is there any suggestions you'd like to give, for example something you want to see in the later volumes? Like more action scenes, or more in depth schemes etcetera etcetra...?

Extra- how would you rate this book in goodreads?

Thank you again. Now that we are at the end of the book, I shall pump up my audacity and ask you to share the book with your friends and spread the news, that is if you really liked the book. It's not exactly necessary, but more readers means more enthusiasm of the author...
You get the idea😅🤣😂

Meanwhile, I shall take a break to brainstorm about the next volume and my exams that keeps being postponed.

Stay well, stay safe, don't die because you need to read the rest of the volumes as well.

-with love, hugs, blessings and headpats

                           Rahi