Chapter 4: THE KNIGHT IN SHINING GLASSES

Jaypee's POV

     O- kay? What is going on? Is there 'something fishy' going on with these two? Masyadong masangsang. Masyadong obvious.

     The guy named Ranz? - well, I'm not sure 'coz I'm not good at recognizing names - he really looks stupid now. His eyes grew bigger and bigger, kuwago ba 'to? It looks like he's shocked to see Allex. 'Yung itsura niya, parang nakita ang kaniyang long-lost crush na matagal niyang hinihintay. Oh well, cut the drama. I wish it is not true.

     Meanwhile, Allex seems calm - well, she's always like that. But my instict told me that there's something wrong about her. There's something different about that guy. They stay on that way for plenty of seconds. She's staring at him while he looks shocked. And suddenly, Hanz pointed his finger on Allex, his forefinger is trembling.

   " I- ikaw?, " he asked.

What's with him? There is definitely something odd. And I am dying to know it.

     Allex just smile naughtily - oh what's with the smile? Hmm. Hanz slowly bring down his hand, his mouth was left ajar. Weird, really. Tic tac! Hey, guys, time is running! You've got too much attention and wasted too much time. You are inside the classroom, we're not in television, please respect us. We're single. Para silang mga protagonists na nasa telenovela, 'yung tipong pinagtagpo ng tadhana. Disgusting! Hey, Ma'am, naglalandian na sila sa harapan!

     Good thing somebody gets everyone's attention. A skinny girl stands up and walks towards Allex's position in front. Hay! Someone else's wanna get the spotlight. Well, atleast there'll be an end to the moment of the two idiots.

   " Ahmm, hi. Excuse me, I'm going to introduce myself e. Pwede ba?, " she asked while tucking her hair behind her ear. She's trying to make her voice beautiful and sweet. Well, I wouldn't buy that. Cut the dramatic show, drama queen!

     Allex just simply nodded. The girl then started to introduce herself, but I pay no attention. Allex turned her back on Hanz, placed both of her hands on the pocket of her jeans and slowly walk. Hambog. But she stopped and gave another vision on Hanz, the shocked guy. She smiles and wink at him. Hanz look more surprise than before. And so I am. What the?

     Hanz walk toward his chair and sit down like he's out of himself. And now, I am wondering,why did Allex tease him and waste her time just to see his reaction? And why I am feel betrayed?

     Because I feel betrayed and curious at the same time, I quickly grabbed Allex's hand and pulled her to my place. I motioned the chair beside me. She sat quietly and pay her attention on her phone.

   " Hey. " That's me.

   " Oh?, " she answered, with bored face. Maybe her morning was not good. Again, as always.

   " I have a question. "

   "Spit it out. "

   " What's going on? "

     She looked at me, confused. " It's the first day of classes, " she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

     What should I expect from this smugger? Of course, she would answer you sarcastically, Jaypee. Get use to it. Most people said that I am intelligent, but when I am with Allex, I think I am light-headed. Bara dito, bara doon. Hangga't kaya niyang makipag-usap sa'yo nang sarkastimo, gagawin niya. Stubborn! I just left out a sigh.

   " Silly. You know what I am talking about, " I said seriously.

     This time, she's the one who sighs. She turned off her phone and looked at me straight in the eyes.